Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Don't you just love kids pinching your food.....and husbands for that matter. Glad you had a better nights sleep. Have a lovely meal and you can always get extras and send me a doggie bag;)

Just wanted to add I love your tattoos. The hand print and fairies are fantastic. So jealous as I want mine on my back making bigger but just cant decided what as yet.

Yes I'm a bit addicted to tats lol! Had a lovely meal thanks, had ham and chips with chocolate ice cream afters, not sure how many cals but sure I'm fine, least I don't feel guilty like I did when I was on slimfast lol!

Yes kids and hubbys are great at pinching food! My eldest son always nicks my walkers baked, only the ready salted ones tho so stopped buying that flavour lol! They also love my cereal bars and crackers. I tell them it's mummy's special diet food, but then they want it all the more! Lol!

Glad you were able to enjoy your lunch Stirky - it makes all the difference!

Weds 9th Sept

Did my 45 min workout tonight :D Had a good day although I think a couple more healthy options wouldn't have gone a miss lol! DD tomorrow and have a friend popping in for a cuppa, just hope she doesn't bring any goodies with her lol! I'll be having my green tea of course tomorrow.

Hope everybody else has had a good day :D

Last edited:
Stirky can't wait for you to post your losses tomorrow. I really know this plan works.

I can't wait either! Very excited lol!

Great down day :)

Woo-hoo! Been feeling great today :D Easiest down day I've had so far, which is great, thought they could get harder lol. The only time I felt like I could eat something else was when I made hubby and my eldest son's lunches for tomorrow. made hubby a nice ham and tomato sandwich, and it looked so good I could've scoffed it. But best thing is I know I can have a nice sandwich for lunch tomorrow if I want to :D How good is that! When I fancied something like that on slimfast it would've meant substituting my lunch shake for the sandwich and then having a shake instead of dinner :(. But now I know I can enjoy that sandwich tomorrow and it's fine :) But how weird to be craving things like a sandwich lol, before it's always been the naughty stuff I've wanted!

But great 100% day again today, really excited about my weigh in in the morning :cross:

Thursday 10th Sept

Total: 458cals DD :clap:

Water: 4 litres

Br: Green tea
Morning: 2 x green tea
Lunch: Apple 67
Sn: Banana 100
Din: Salad with ham 90
Muller light 86
Eve: Jelly 32
Walkers french fries 82
Can diet coke 1

Fantastic DD there hon. Good luck for WI x

Thanks Karen x

Early night, I'm off to bed before I drive myslef mad wondering what to have for breakie lol! I'll probably be dreaming about it now!!

Lol me too. Can't wait for egg on toast and I have a donut waiting for tomorrow yum!
Well done on a fab down day! :cross: for tomorrow morning :D

WI Fri 11th Sept

Yes! So excited, 3lbs gone this morning :bliss:Loving juddd, bring on week 2! :0icanfly::woohoo::wee::party0011: Can you tell I'm excited? Lol!

I'm on an up day today, did have plans to have toast and cereal for breakie, but could only manage 2 slices of toast lol! Very nice wholemeal toast it was tho, but that has done me for now!

Well done Stirky thats great.:party0011: What other diet can you eat what you want every other day and lose weight! Hope you have a good day x

Stirky so happy you decided to come on board with this eating plan now your weight has starting shifting again! You so deserve to be excited!

Enjoy your up day!! :clap:

Thanks Jelly and Channy! Yes so glad I started this plan, I was first intending to only do it for a couple of weeks, but I think I'll stick with it as I love it so much, plus it only gets better as when you can increase your dds it'll just get easier :D

Fri 11th Sept

Had a good day today, although bit a bit piggy and eaten a few treats, now I feel like I've eaten too much although still well under my cal allowance! Will make sure the next ud is a healthier one lol!

Was planning on doing exercise tonight, but hubby's gone out and my eldest son is still up so looking less likely by the minute. But have done quite a bit of walking today so may miss out the exercise tonight. Although knowing me will still fit it in in a bit :) I end up feeling guilty else if I miss out once I start doing these things regulary!

Hope everybody else has had a great day! So great to see more juddders with us :happy036: Go juddders! :devilangel:

Glad you have had a good day.
although bit a bit piggy and eaten a few treats, now I feel like I've eaten too much although still well under my cal allowance! Will make sure the next ud is a healthier one lol!
I feel the same today! Just had Dominos too :eek: Feel so full I should be able to make it through tomorrow with no food lol. Did you get your exercise in?

No I didn't :( Although getting a little exercise in a mo with hubby ;) LOL! If I ever get off minimins that is, hahahaha!

Back