SW countdown to wedding...

Hey, welcome, thanks :) x

Just been shopping, my fruit bowl is now fu!! There is some kiwi under there too, plus the grapes in the corner haha!

Attachments

• image-1065932002.jpg
    image-1065932002.jpg
    695.7 KB · Views: 38
Sunday 12 may

My oh is back today, yay I really missed him last night

Late wake up (12:20) hehe
Up dressed showered and into town todo some food shopping, all my sw essentials bought. Fridge full of muller light and now some alpen light, and quorke too :)

Breakfast - 230pm tea hexa alpen light choc hexb, some sliced ham.

I bought the honey glazed ham from sainsburys I hope it the free one everyone talking about gonna do it for tea.
My dad and sister are back from Japan tomorrow (been away for 2weeks) dreading it loved having house tow our selves! Cooking all the meals and no one eating our food.
Can't wait till we have our own house again!!

Going to collect oh at just after 3, prob gonna go to in laws as his car is there, and he needs it for work.

Chow for now

Afternoon :)

You've been making the most of an empty house while they've been gone then ;) Will you be moving when you get married then? can't beat your own space, I found it really hard when I had to move back in with my mum for a while before my Divorce....She loved it though bless her having her 'little girl' home again lol

I forgot to ask....did you get those raspberry tablets you ordered? xx

Afternoon :)

You've been making the most of an empty house while they've been gone then ;) Will you be moving when you get married then? can't beat your own space, I found it really hard when I had to move back in with my mum for a while before my Divorce....She loved it though bless her having her 'little girl' home again lol

I forgot to ask....did you get those raspberry tablets you ordered? xx

Yeah been making the most of a free house lol ;) can't wait to move, hoping to have a house sorted for end of sept so that as soon as we're back from honeymoon w can go strait in, fingers crossed. My dad loves it as I'm now his taxi driver lol and skivvie!
Yep got the raspberry ketone tablets, they are alright, really lovely smell and flavour I you burp within a half hour of taking it lol.
I think they are helping as I never feel hungry, or want to binge, I'm just eating because I know I need to to lol. I would say that's probably why I had Such a big loss last week.

Hey, hope you're well today :)

Honey glazed ham sounds yum! xx

Hey holiday dieter, yep and good today, just a normal easy Sunday, washing and ironing while cooking the Sunday roast :)
How about you how has your weekend been?

Booked the beautician today for the wedding, yippee excited muchly!!

Yeah been making the most of a free house lol ;) can't wait to move, hoping to have a house sorted for end of sept so that as soon as we're back from honeymoon w can go strait in, fingers crossed. My dad loves it as I'm now his taxi driver lol and skivvie!
Yep got the raspberry ketone tablets, they are alright, really lovely smell and flavour I you burp within a half hour of taking it lol.
I think they are helping as I never feel hungry, or want to binge, I'm just eating because I know I need to to lol. I would say that's probably why I had Such a big loss last week.

oooh might have to invest in some of those :) xx

Aw how exciting! When are you getting married? Had an okay weekend, spent it planning and marking boo :(

Katie x

October 26th :) just over 5months
Did anyone get an A :)

Hehe their writing was good this week so I was pretty pleased :) Just have Sunday night blues, 2 weeks until half term :) xx

God hate Sunday night blues :(
Wish i had half term to look forward to, just a bank holiday and two days off :(

Dinner - honey glazed ham, (I realised, I don't actually like it) with sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, roast parsnips, carrots and potatoes and mash made with quork, muller, muller corner 7.5 syns, two satsuma,
Snack - the veggies and some mash that was left fried, three ritz crackers, 3sybs, and a options white hot choc yuck! 2.5

As I ate late I'm now on a binge, haven't binged on anything that isn't free though so suppose that'sgood lol

Monday 13 may

WI day Ahh, am not eating anything too heavy until after my WI haha. Been in a funny mood today, a lot of things at work annoying me, wish I had a diff job sometimes.

Breakfast - alpen light bar, hexb, pineapple, melon, tea hexa
Lunch - mugshot, banana

Just home early to get a few bits and prices done before house become a tip again lol.
Ill report after wi, don't think I've lost anything this week, but to STS will be good I suppose!

Monday 13 may

WI day Ahh, am not eating anything too heavy until after my WI haha. Been in a funny mood today, a lot of things at work annoying me, wish I had a diff job sometimes.

Breakfast - alpen light bar, hexb, pineapple, melon, tea hexa
Lunch - mugshot, banana

Just home early to get a few bits and prices done before house become a tip again lol.
Ill report after wi, don't think I've lost anything this week, but to STS will be good I suppose!

Hope WI goes ok Hun.....got everything crossed for you xx

Hey, -1lb yay got my half stone award :)

Yippee!
I'm now the weight I was at the end of last November, after my Cambridge journey :)

Bought some scan bran! 1.20 for 10 that's really good, and you can have 5 as your hexb wow, breakfast tomorrow is....
Scan bran with quorke!! Yay excited about this week :)

Hanks

Hey, -1lb yay got my half stone award :)

Yippee!
I'm now the weight I was at the end of last November, after my Cambridge journey :)

Bought some scan bran! 1.20 for 10 that's really good, and you can have 5 as your hexb wow, breakfast tomorrow is....
Scan bran with quorke!! Yay excited about this week :)

Hanks

Thats brilliant Hun.....well done on getting your 1/2 stone award. Heres to another good week ahead for you :D xxx

Drink LOTS of fluids with the scanbran.....Its supposed to be good Drain cleaner lol xx

Back