Tano's slimming world diary

Car crash week... No pulling it back now but I'm trying my best now till sat weigh in. I've had 3 bloody meals out this week!!!

Breakfast: HEXB banana toastie

Lunch: SW quiche an salad (3 syns coleslaw)
Yogurt
Fruit

Dinner: spaghetti Bol

I've totally abandoned my thread and actually the SW plan this week! No more!!! This line will mark a brand new beginning for me .............................

Fresh start! Weigh in next week will be a banger!

Breakfast: HEXA milk allowance
HEXB porridge, muller, banana

Last edited:
I've totally abandoned my thread and actually the SW plan this week! No more!!! This line will mark a brand new beginning for me ............................. Fresh start! Weigh in next week will be a banger! Breakfast: HEXA milk allowance HEXB porridge, muller, banana

You can do it beautiful... I'm back to posting every day do I will be willing you along :) x

ah dont worry we all have weeks like that hun,we r only human after all. i havent had a great wk either....big binge on wed and now trying my best to undo the damage i have done!!! gd luck today..i always struggle at the weekends when everyone else is eating mad!!

we all need time off.... i wish i took a week off wud make more sense than binging for a full day and having regrets after!! Just hope i didnt gain too much. but time will tell!!

I suffer with binging, it's awful. I try and recognise the triggers but sometimes there's just not snapping me out of it. The only good thing is that I recognise I do it and that I eventually do get some control back.

Hopefully one day won't be too bad x

Morning lovely lot.
Yesterday I was 100% on plan and focused! :D

HEXB porridge, muller and banana
HEXA Starbucks small skinny latte with sugar free Hazlenut shot

Lunch: wholemeal pasta with piri piri chicken
Asda fruit pot (all free)
Danio (1.5 syns)

Dinner: prawn, coconut and sweet potato curry with basmati rice (9 syns)

Total: 10.5

Today's plan:
HEXB banana toastie
HEXA milk allowance
Danio yogurt (1.5 syns)

Lunch???

Dinner: roast chicken, SW chips, coleslaw (4 syns) minty bean salad (1 syn)

Morning lovely lot. Yesterday I was 100% on plan and focused! :D HEXB porridge, muller and banana HEXA Starbucks small skinny latte with sugar free Hazlenut shot Lunch: wholemeal pasta with piri piri chicken Asda fruit pot (all free) Danio (1.5 syns) Dinner: prawn, coconut and sweet potato curry with basmati rice (9 syns) Total: 10.5

We are on it :D

Had to grab lunch out today and wnt to marks and spencer. Was good and had
Sushi (1.5 syns)
Prawn n calamari (tandoori style and I left the dip) free
Wasabi peas 6.5 syns
Then.... Lee bough a bag of mixed fruit and nuts and I had 7 syns worth!! SO I will have had 21.5 syns today. Only had 10.5 yesterday so It evens out kinda anyway xxx

Had to grab lunch out today and wnt to marks and spencer. Was good and had Sushi (1.5 syns) Prawn n calamari (tandoori style and I left the dip) free Wasabi peas 6.5 syns Then.... Lee bough a bag of mixed fruit and nuts and I had 7 syns worth!! SO I will have had 21.5 syns today. Only had 10.5 yesterday so It evens out kinda anyway xxx

So wish I like sushi... However I have found a love for seafood in the last 12 months x

So wish I like sushi... However I have found a love for seafood in the last 12 months x
I remember when you were trying it out at first hahaha!!! Tonight's dinner pic and I made a curry loaf (syn free) :)

Attachments

• image-1712867090.jpg
    image-1712867090.jpg
    858.2 KB · Views: 44
  • image-131769419.jpg
    image-131769419.jpg
    666 KB · Views: 40
Morning :)
Breakfast: HEXB porridge, muller, mixed berries and banana

Milk allowance: (2 syns)

Lunch: SW curry loaf and yogurt n mint dressing n salad (0.5)
Fruit

Dinner: ceaser salad (HEXA for cheese) 5 syns for dressing. With chicken breast in bacon and boiled egg

Total: 7.5 syns

Here's breakfast :)

Attachments

• image-1767219613.jpg
    image-1767219613.jpg
    618.2 KB · Views: 46
Back