tazbabe's show and tell

ooh, i needed that hug!

today he is 'stable'. at least thats not a deterioration, and they have changed the antibiotics again. so fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed here too Marty. We never realise how close we all are to that hospital bed and those antibiotics. Hope your father-in-law pulls through. x

well, steve said that to him his dad looked a little better last night :)

and, steve is coming home tomorrow, just for one night, to get his own car, but i get to see him for one night :) :)

taking the dogs to my mums on my way to work today, will need to leave half an hour early, but at least i won't need to worry about them, and they will be delivered home at tea time, so i will still have a welcome when i get home :)

and sods law of timing, the bulb has gone in the outside light, i tried to change it but cant get the cover off (how feeble) as we live in the middle of nowhere, its 'interesting' getting from the house to the car in the pitch black!

Hey chick.... just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you all. xx

Hope you're home safe and sound Marty, and negotiated into the house OK.

Work must actually be a distraction to you at this stage - otherwise you'd just be spending all your time worrying about your poor FIL. Hope the news is good there. x

evening everyone!

yes, you're right, work is keeping me in some kind of routine, and the difficulties are just an obstacle course, negotiating it is good for the grey matter!
slightly better news today, temp is down, chest a little clearer, and a further 5 days of treatment is planned.

i came in from work, sorted what had to be sorted, had something to eat and fell sound asleep, was a busy day!!

So glad to hear the news is better, Marty!

Bren and I have booked our hotel for March, hun - see the other thread for details x

Good news then, as much as it can be at this stage. Keeping everything crossed that your FIL stays stable while Spud travels up and down the country M. Sleep tight lovey. x

Some good news at last Marty - hope he continues to improve and that you and Steve have some quality time together xxxxx

See you tomorrow Marty Party!! xxx

Dad is looking and sounding a lot better today, still critical, but just that little bit better. If he pulls through he will be in hospital for a very long time to come.

All the best

Steve

Morning Marty & Steve. Good to hear about your dad mate.

Back