Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Mmm I've not had a curly wurly for years! I found a crunchie in the biscuit tin earlier... Took a lot of will power to resist that one! There was also a half eaten twix, my daughter has a habit of half eating food and putting it back in the wrapper for another time.... Never gonna be fat that one lol x

Lol i usually use my syns on a night time for a crunchie i love em, the curly wurlys are a stand by when i have none left lol.

wow nettie! that'd never happen here. I had curly wurlys loads when I first joined but hardly ever now, just having hot chocolate (hea+2 syns) and a 2 finger kitkat (5.5 syns) epic

Franalamadingdong said:
wow nettie! that'd never happen here. I had curly wurlys loads when I first joined but hardly ever now, just having hot chocolate (hea+2 syns) and a 2 finger kitkat (5.5 syns) epic

She doesn't have a big appetite at all, if she won't eat all her tea I tell her she can't have pudding and she'll say she doesn't need pudding coz she's full already. However give her tomatoes, grapes, blueberries or strawberries and the full box will be gone. So glad she won't be fat, I don't want her feeling the way I do xx

Texty_F said:
Yummy mmmmmmmm kit kats - now my mouth is drooling and the curly wurly is whispering my name lol

I could just eat a boost or a star bar!

They are my fav but I also love double decker oooo and time out! Lol xx

I love boosts and star bars. kitkat chunky peanut butter (13 syns) is a personal favourite of mine now. They have some new flavours out again this year.

Nettie, the fruit thing sounds like my boy. but he loves chocolate too. if he eats his dinner and has been a good boy he gets some. he still has a couple of bits from his stocking left!! he gets some during flab club meeting too. chocolate and sticker book and he is as good as gold.

Texty_F said:
Wow its not many kids will eat fruit like that nettie thats great.

Yeah she's really good and will eat anything apart from eggs and mushrooms. She likes to try new fruits and veg all the time. I don't like avacado so never buy it, she asked for one the other day so that's in the fridge at the moment for her. My son doesn't like much fruit but he loves all types of fish and often takes sushi to school in his packed lunch. It's funny because they go to school which is known as being quite rough, it's in the middle of a deprived council estate but its an amazing school and when he took sushi for the first time all the teachers were gathered round him lol xx

Awww thats lovely - im sure teachers see lots of kids with the usual sandwiches crisps biscuits sugary drinks so it will be a novelty for them too lol

mine used to be the same Emsie lol ham and cheese sarnies ,crisps ,choc biscuits or cakes i used to cringe but its all they would eat

Their school has a really strict policy with packed lunches, they can't have anything like crisps, mini cheddars, chocolate or biscuits etc. but if your on school dinners you get cake and custard... Annoys me! Xx

HEXA - 250mls SEMI SKIMMED MILK
HEXB Fruit and Fibre

Lunch -
Took some broth made by daughter but it was horrible lol so had 2 SW quiches with grapes and strawberries

Tea -Chicken Kiev, carrots, cauli,broccoli, peas, leeks, sweet potato

DSC_0137.JPG Tonights tea im stuffed

Syns -Sugar (2) Chicken Kiev (12)

Drinks-
Tea, water, pepsi max

oo that loves delicious hun! another good day xx

Thanks nettie - but my scales still aint budged . I text my C today to say im feeling really disheartened and she not replied yet

Back