ProPoints The Christmas countdown...

Step Away from the Scales Lucy! Are you at Work today? Your Meals are looking yummy, you seem to be getting into the Swing of it? X

I'm off today going out for the day with friends iv saved all my points this wk 4 it :) iv been trying hard wiv the meals to change it every day it's hard tho! Have u got any nice plans for today xxx

I'm off today going out for the day with friends iv saved all my points this wk 4 it :) iv been trying hard wiv the meals to change it every day it's hard tho! Have u got any nice plans for today xxx

We've been at Friends today with the dreaded buffet! Where did you end up eating? Hope u enjoyed your saved pp? X

Thursday

Went out for the day with friends good job I saved all my weekly points and walked loads as there was no healthy options...

Banana & coffee (1)
2 boiled eggs (4)
Chicken burger, fries & diet coke (15)
Chicken nugget meal (22)
Sweets (23)
9 hours walking (+ 26)
=65

I have definitely over estimated especially on the sweets but I'd rather be safe than sorry :)

Weeklies: 39
Exercise: +48

Friday

Banana, 2 boiled eggs (4) & coffee (1)
Sizzler pub: tuna mayo jacket potato ( 13 ) & 2 sweets (2)
Turkey steak (4), gravy (2) & veg
Weetabix oaty bar (2) & pineapple
=28

Im a bit shocked my tiny jacket potato was 13 points! Still hungry now going to try be good tonight tho it's weigh day at the gym tomoro....

Weeklies: 41

Thursday

Went out for the day with friends good job I saved all my weekly points and walked loads as there was no healthy options...

Banana & coffee (1)
2 boiled eggs (4)
Chicken burger, fries & diet coke (15)
Chicken nugget meal (22)
Sweets (23)
9 hours walking (+ 26)
=65

I have definitely over estimated especially on the sweets but I'd rather be safe than sorry :)

Weeklies: 39
Exercise: +48

Sounds like a super yummy day! Which Sweets did you have? Sometimes it's impossible to make Healthy Choices when you are out, especially of even the Menu nis deep fried ;-) x

Friday

Banana, 2 boiled eggs (4) & coffee (1)
Sizzler pub: tuna mayo jacket potato ( 13 ) & 2 sweets (2)
Turkey steak (4), gravy (2) & veg
Weetabix oaty bar (2) & pineapple
=28

Im a bit shocked my tiny jacket potato was 13 points! Still hungry now going to try be good tonight tho it's weigh day at the gym tomoro....

Weeklies: 41

Jacket Potatoes are such a rip off! I noticed you have Eggs for Brekkie but I tend to have an Omelette when I'm out as they seem to be kinder on the PP! X

I had a kitkat & half a pack of millions do u no how many points r in millions by any chance? :) I'd had breakfast at home it wish I'd thought to make an omellette tho mmm maybe tomoro. I tend to eat my eggs on the way from the gym to work, any more breakfast ideas welcome eggs r getting boring...

Pub meals r always a hard 1 I was still starving after that potato aswell! I get weighed tomoro so hopefully I won't have gained too much. Did u have a nice time at ur friends chick xxx

I had a kitkat & half a pack of millions do u no how many points r in millions by any chance? :) I'd had breakfast at home it wish I'd thought to make an omellette tho mmm maybe tomoro. I tend to eat my eggs on the way from the gym to work, any more breakfast ideas welcome eggs r getting boring...

Pub meals r always a hard 1 I was still starving after that potato aswell! I get weighed tomoro so hopefully I won't have gained too much. Did u have a nice time at ur friends chick xxx

I like a Banana and a Cereal Bar or a Banana and OSS (Although the latter won't be so good for walking round with!) I posted about Millions last week,will try and find the post now lol x

65g Pack was 7pp according to MFP, hope that helps?

Ahh thanks my lovely :) so I used 30 weeklies on thurs, today iv just had rice thins so used 6...

= 36 weeklies used and +48 exercise

Any nice plans for the wkend? Xxx

You're doing well! Not doing much during the day on either day but going to Annual Bonfire Celebrations Tomorrow Night! Which means the most amazing buffet ever ;-) x

You're doing well! Not doing much during the day on either day but going to Annual Bonfire Celebrations Tomorrow Night! Which means the most amazing buffet ever ;-) x

Hmm 2 more days tho I may have to start using my exercise points. Arh that sounds fab! I forgot it was nearly bonfire night il have to see if there's any displays by mine this wkend :) xxx

Hmm 2 more days tho I may have to start using my exercise points. Arh that sounds fab! I forgot it was nearly bonfire night il have to see if there's any displays by mine this wkend :) xxx

The Host is the most amazing Cook so I look forward to it all year lol x

Weigh in day! 10.4 so I lost 1 pound which is fine considering I had a day out thurs and a pub lunch yesterday, I usually don't use my weeklies till the wkend il have to be extra good till Monday now :) total 3 lbs loss x

Weigh in day! 10.4 so I lost 1 pound which is fine considering I had a day out thurs and a pub lunch yesterday, I usually don't use my weeklies till the wkend il have to be extra good till Monday now :) total 3 lbs loss x

Whoop Whoop! More IS More :) Well Done on your Loss, Onwards and Downwards to Next WI! X

Aaw thanks lovely! U looking forward to ur party later? Xx

I can't wait! I look forward to it all year! Seems funny that 6 years ago I was attending with a HUGE baby bump! I couldn't even stand up to watch the Fireworks, now I'm attending with a nearly 6 yr old Daughter! X

Thanks chick it feels like it's taking forever why hasn't any1 invented a magic wand to make us all slim yet ha :) how's ur diet going do u have a diary x

Yeah hun I wish we had a magic wand I get so impatient just want the weight gone now.
Yeah im doing ok hun my diary is hope to be slim for the last time xx

I can't wait! I look forward to it all year! Seems funny that 6 years ago I was attending with a HUGE baby bump! I couldn't even stand up to watch the Fireworks, now I'm attending with a nearly 6 yr old Daughter! X

Aaw that's so cute! Time goes by so fast. Hope u have a fab nite chick x

Back