The rambles of a corseted baby on a motorbike

That's terrible I can't believe the nerve of some people. Hope you're ok. Had a look at those corsets, wow!

We're all good at babes. The corsets are lush !!

Well early morning walk wasn't too bad. Cold and windy 45 mins on the out ward bound (downhill) trip, boys refused point blank to walk home again and rang dad to cons get them!!!!!

Just had a very nice bowl if summer fruits, yogurt and honey. I was very presently surprised (I hate the berry fruits, well fruits that aren't bananas lol). Think I may well have it again later :).

Had a sneaky look on the scales and they haven't moved yet :(. But I'm not to disheartened as I feel that TOTM could be winging its way :(

Chilling out watching Disney movies with the worn out monsters and taking the Christmas tree down.

Xxx

We're all good at babes. The corsets are lush !!

Well early morning walk wasn't too bad. Cold and windy 45 mins on the out ward bound (downhill) trip, boys refused point blank to walk home again and rang dad to cons get them!!!!!

Just had a very nice bowl if summer fruits, yogurt and honey. I was very presently surprised (I hate the berry fruits, well fruits that aren't bananas lol). Think I may well have it again later :).

Had a sneaky look on the scales and they haven't moved yet :(. But I'm not to disheartened as I feel that TOTM could be winging its way :(

Chilling out watching Disney movies with the worn out monsters and taking the Christmas tree down.

Xxx

Well done for the walk. I keep thinking to myself that I should go for a walk but currently in my pjs slobbed out on the sofa chilling haha. May try again tomorrow! I feel lazy but just think that I work 40hours a week and deserve one day to chill

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, if you want to ride a motorbike - go for it!
I took my test just over 6yrs ago and passed 1st time 2 days before my 41st birthday :D ...great fun :D
Losing weight will make it easier too, when I passed I had previously lost 5st, and now though, I have 5st to lose again!
And it's more comfortable when you are slimmer :)
You mention corsets?... i have that website bookmarked, as I want some....mainly I want one for my wedding in August when hopefully (correction) I 'will' have re-lost that 5st :D

good luck- you can do it!

Hi, if you want to ride a motorbike - go for it!
I took my test just over 6yrs ago and passed 1st time 2 days before my 41st birthday :D ...great fun :D
Losing weight will make it easier too, when I passed I had previously lost 5st, and now though, I have 5st to lose again!
And it's more comfortable when you are slimmer :)
You mention corsets?... i have that website bookmarked, as I want some....mainly I want one for my wedding in August when hopefully (correction) I 'will' have re-lost that 5st :D

good luck- you can do it!

Thanks zafira. Im glad you found the corset story site. They are brill and really comfy.

I'm really looking forward to my new bike arriving and getting on the road. There are some really good routes near me that I can't wait to try when I've got my confidence up
Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks zafira. Im glad you found the corset story site. They are brill and really comfy.

I'm really looking forward to my new bike arriving and getting on the road. There are some really good routes near me that I can't wait to try when I've got my confidence up
Xx

What bike are you getting? :)

This one. I know it's an import but it's brand new, good warranty and cheap. So cheap that if I kill it I won't be too upset.

They use them at the school where I did my CBT so they must be able to take a kicking lol
Xx

Attachments

• image-405239564.jpg
    image-405239564.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 41
Here to subscribe to your thread if thats ok. As everyone else has said that corset site is amazing, i will definitely be investing in some!

Here to subscribe to your thread if thats ok. As everyone else has said that corset site is amazing, i will definitely be investing in some!

Welcome aboard. The more the merrier.

This one. I know it's an import but it's brand new, good warranty and cheap. So cheap that if I kill it I won't be too upset.

They use them at the school where I did my CBT so they must be able to take a kicking lol
Xx

Hmmmm..... i had a chinese import, wasn't good, fell apart on me basically the pipe to the fuel tank came off , amongst other things that went wrong , could have exploded on me! (so the garage/dealership who i took it too said) so i got rid of it (was no more good anyway)and bought a yamaha YBR125, no probs at all with that one.
Only had it a month and passed my test and chopped it in for an FZ6, had that for 4 odd yrs no problems, and now have an FZ1.

Just be careful, and keep a good check on it, they are not the same build quality as other bikes.... i would never get one again and know of lots of others who wouldn't either...

on another note....not wanting to put you off or anything, they may have improved over the years, that was my experience of them, and the cbt place used them too, but where they are cheap they're not costly to replace and those cbt schools prob have insurance against that sort of thing too....
at the end of the day if you want to 'enjoy' riding then a good known name bike like Honda, yamaha , suzuki would be a better choice, and you could prob get a good second hand one for the price of a cheap chinese one, and they would sell on easier too, once you've passed your test and wanted to move on to something bigger

on another note....not wanting to put you off or anything, they may have improved over the years, that was my experience of them, and the cbt place used them too, but where they are cheap they're not costly to replace and those cbt schools prob have insurance against that sort of thing too....
at the end of the day if you want to 'enjoy' riding then a good known name bike like Honda, yamaha , suzuki would be a better choice, and you could prob get a good second hand one for the price of a cheap chinese one, and they would sell on easier too, once you've passed your test and wanted to move on to something bigger

I was looking at the Yamaha 125 but was struggling to find one in good condition in my price range. I've already organised to get it checked over and it most defiantly will be sent back if it's not up to scratch.

I'm hoping to not be on it long. I want to try for full 'strength' licence through direct access I think.

I'll probably be doing your head in with all sorts of questions at some point lol

Xxxx

I was looking at the Yamaha 125 but was struggling to find one in good condition in my price range. I've already organised to get it checked over and it most defiantly will be sent back if it's not up to scratch.

I'm hoping to not be on it long. I want to try for full 'strength' licence through direct access I think.

I'll probably be doing your head in with all sorts of questions at some point lol

Xxxx

LOL...that's no problem, my OH has had bikes all his life, and i've been into them for yrs, but never got round to doing a test til a few yrs back(well until ex husband left me,and that's the 1st thing i did (my test :D) , but that's another story lol

I did the direct access and passed 1st time, best way to go I think :)
But any questions... ask away lol

well I could not get my butt out of bed this morning for love or money. I set the alarm for 6.00am and then snoozed it until 6.55. I cannot believe how tired I am. I slept for over 8 hours and don't feel refreshed at all!!!!!!

Dragged myself into work and currently sat waiting for the clinician and patient to arrive. The highlight of the day will be doing instruments and taking works Christmas tree down!!! Joy!!

Food wise I did manage to eat breakfast, Summer berries (yuk) and yogurt. I also remembered my lunch, homemade cajan spicy butternut soup (mmmmmm).
I no doubt will manage to hang out on here quite a bit today:)

xx

I have some frozen 'summer berries' and they are well sweet!

I'm using up the frozen ones from aldi and they really are too sweet. I don't like the feel of them!

My soup at lunch was a bit of a shocker, I must have slipped with the Cajun spice when I put it in. It nearly blew my hair off! Thought I was having a soddin hot flush but it was so scummy I couldn't stop eating it!

Work dragged today. I was all on my own this afternoon so I managed to avoid everything but minimims!!! Alas by the time I got home I was starving and the police were waiting for me! Not to take me away I'll add but to follow up on the scrots from Saturday night. I think the local schools could be having some assemblies on anti social behaviour!!

Currently watching food unwrapped on channel 4+1. Diet special. It's very interesting!! Fructose is more damaging then alcohol!! Pass me the vodka baby

Xx

Ok so yesterday was my ridiculously long day at work. 13 hours of running round like a blue bum fly. Was so exhausted and a migraine came on by the end.

I crawled into my pit as soon as I got home. My head woke me up at 4 am so more pain killers and prayers that I could get back to sleep. No such luck :(

Well today is my first official WI at group. I have been 100% so I should see a loss but I don't think it will be much. My scales at home say 2lbs but they are old, decrepit and in need of the tip. I can loose a stone on them purely but moving the along the floor. It can be devastating or ecstatic depending on where you put them lol xxx

WI done and dusted. I've lost 6lbs in week 1. I'm very pleased with that. Next week I should get my 1/2 st award.
Motivated for next week. I need to get my exercise up so I'm going to dust the treadmill off :)

Well done thats amazing x

Back