The rambles of a corseted baby on a motorbike

You're doing really well, I know what you mean about binging- I find i do it when I'm tired or when I get stressed.
During our Image therapy this week the consultant showed us 2 pounds of fat, I sat there thinking about how big it was and how horrible it looked and I've tried to keep that in mind when all i've wanted is sweet things because i'm tired.
Have a lovely sunday! x

You're doing really well, I know what you mean about binging- I find i do it when I'm tired or when I get stressed.
During our Image therapy this week the consultant showed us 2 pounds of fat, I sat there thinking about how big it was and how horrible it looked and I've tried to keep that in mind when all i've wanted is sweet things because i'm tired.
Have a lovely sunday! x

That's a good thing to remember. If I'm completely honest it wasn't just that I like the puddings, it was that they were going to be wasted!!!! I'm also the generation that eats everything on the plate because there are starving kids in Africa!!, that and all my other emotional baggage, no wonder I'm the size I am!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yesterday was a complete wash out. I spent the whole day in bed sleeping and resting. OH made me. Lazy you may say and normally I'd agree with you but every now and again my body seems to need it. Hospital Doc's think I may have fibromyalgia but who knows!. I've lived with it for over a decade and I just keep going.

Food wise I just about managed my Hex's as OH was kind enough to wake me up to eat. He made me a lush SW cheese and onion pasty from one of the treads on here. delicious. defiantly looking forward to having it again.

Back in work today and what a bore!!!. Very slow day with little to nothing to do. I'd done my jobs by 9.30am Get me!!!

Had a sneak on the scales this morning and looking good so far. WI on Wednesday am should get me that first 1/2 stone award. I want it sooo Bad. I also want SOTW / SOTM. I know I'm very competitive. OH hates that I refuse to take a dive when playing games with him and the kids!!!!!!

So it's WI day. I wonder what the scales will say. I've been 100% but I could have ate more super free. No matter what the scales say I'm going to try harder this week to eat more veg and fruit.

My OH cuz is coming with me today to join. She's only got a stone to loose, kind of depresses me when I've got so much over 9 st yet to go :(.

I'm defiantly going to buy a countdown today. I think I need the commitment :)

So it's WI day. I wonder what the scales will say. I've been 100% but I could have ate more super free. No matter what the scales say I'm going to try harder this week to eat more veg and fruit.

My OH cuz is coming with me today to join. She's only got a stone to loose, kind of depresses me when I've got so much over 9 st yet to go :(.

I'm defiantly going to buy a countdown today. I think I need the commitment :)

Hi Babycake... I always buy the countdown, it gives me commitment value !!! .... (I've spent money so I'm sticking to it..)
Good luck for weigh in x

12 week countdown done. Dragged the cuz to group and she joined. And WI done

Drum roll please.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

another 5lbs gone FOREVER. Yay me. I'm so proud I could burst. competitive me also got SOTW so a massive bowl of fruit and bits is now sat at work for us to munch on.

Currently trying to plan my meals for the week with my new stash of free foods.

Ironically I got 2 tins of tuna in spring water and out of interest I looked them up on syns online (I'd always thought they were free) 5 1.2 syns per tin. Quickly given away to netty at work. I hate fish as a rule but quite fancy a tuna and cucumber butty now.

so I'm committed to another 12 weeks. my mini goal and club 10 of 18 st are defiantly going to be achieved in that time or i'll eat my weight in bloody FISH!!!!!!!!!

12 week countdown done. Dragged the cuz to group and she joined. And WI done Drum roll please....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... another 5lbs gone FOREVER. Yay me. I'm so proud I could burst. competitive me also got SOTW so a massive bowl of fruit and bits is now sat at work for us to munch on. Currently trying to plan my meals for the week with my new stash of free foods. Ironically I got 2 tins of tuna in spring water and out of interest I looked them up on syns online (I'd always thought they were free) 5 1.2 syns per tin. Quickly given away to netty at work. I hate fish as a rule but quite fancy a tuna and cucumber butty now. so I'm committed to another 12 weeks. my mini goal and club 10 of 18 st are defiantly going to be achieved in that time or i'll eat my weight in bloody FISH!!!!!!!!!
Brilliant....nice one !!!! Xx

12 week countdown done. Dragged the cuz to group and she joined. And WI done

Drum roll please.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

another 5lbs gone FOREVER. Yay me. I'm so proud I could burst. competitive me also got SOTW so a massive bowl of fruit and bits is now sat at work for us to munch on.

Currently trying to plan my meals for the week with my new stash of free foods.

Ironically I got 2 tins of tuna in spring water and out of interest I looked them up on syns online (I'd always thought they were free) 5 1.2 syns per tin. Quickly given away to netty at work. I hate fish as a rule but quite fancy a tuna and cucumber butty now.

so I'm committed to another 12 weeks. my mini goal and club 10 of 18 st are defiantly going to be achieved in that time or i'll eat my weight in bloody FISH!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooo well done chicken, what a fab loss xx

Cheers guys xxx

Hey Zafira, How you doing? xx

Cheers guys xxx

Hey Zafira, How you doing? xx

Hi, am doing good, staying on plan (which is always good lol)
And actually made it to the gym last night and did 45 mins cardio (have had a gym membership over a year and prob only used it twice:rolleyes: )

Hi, am doing good, staying on plan (which is always good lol)
And actually made it to the gym last night and did 45 mins cardio (have had a gym membership over a year and prob only used it twice:rolleyes: )

Well done you x

How's things going babycake?

Still soldiering on. Been busy working today ( not just pretending lol) still 100% but struggling with that week 3 slump something chronic. I ended up with a tray of prawn cracker and a tray of cakes today. It was soooooo hard to resist! I swear the cakes must have had crack sprinkled on them, but I did manage to ignore them :)

Left my hair to go curly today as a change, I just wish I could get it to look a little sleeker :)

Xxx

Well done babycake for resisting the prawn crackers and cake, both of which I love :p . Gosh that would have been a real challenge for me lol. I'm sure you're hard work will pay off and you will have a fab loss very soon :).

Kay xx

Omg I have made the most lush bean and sweet potato chilli. I stuck it in the slow cooker last night, took a box for dinner today and can't stop nicking a forkfulls from the pot!

I don't think I'm gonna see much movement on the scales this week. I feel heavy. I've don't the moving the scales round the bathroom thing because I didn't like what I saw before. I manage to shift the numbers by nearly a st lol.

I managed to catch the "my baggy body" documentary last night. It's really made me think. I've probably been stewing on it all day if I'm honest. The poor guy who lost 13st on his own and then had to pay privately to have his excess skin removed, poor poor guy. I've been thinking about "what if that was me?" "what would I do?" . If I'm honest his shape was better after the op, but if I was him I still wouldn't be happy with the results. What can be done to limit the amount of saggy skin that is left behind when all our fat is gone? Any suggestions? Then on the flip side you watch botched bodies and I'm scared to death of plastic surgery

I guess I better start putting pennies away now just in case I need it lol xx

Well todays WI went well. I lost another 3 lbs and hit 19st dead. I got my 1st award and slimmer of the week again!!! I'm so bloody competitive I love the thrill of calculating and guessing whos gonna be my competition for the coming week lol. If I'm honest I'm usually surprised at the results. People you think will loose big tend not to and those that you think wont usually do!. I won the raffle too so I'm stuck with another butternut squash!!! I will do something with them this week..... Honest I will.

Had a hospital appointment for number 2 son today. Just me, his assessor and a student!. DS2 presents HFA. They now want to confirm an exact diagnosis on the spectrum. My boy is an amazing boy, he's super super smart. He's ahead of everyone else in his class with maths and reading. He's 4 yrs old and doing his thing, his way. Still don't know if I'm happy with the whole process thing. Had a chat with the Headmistress of the school by chance because I misses his SEN meeting there today!! They didn't tell me about it so how could I be there! If id have known I'd of told them I was at the hospital today prior to the classroom observations by his assessor NEXT WEEK!!! ie that needs to be done before his next SEN review!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH why cant people just bloody communicate effectively!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sigh:

enough I feel vented now, I'm done :p

The thought for the week ahead.

Toying with the idea of joining the gym. There is one near me offering 3 months for £60. no contract. it looks attractive, I must say. But will I use it? or will I find a reason to avoid it?
Going to knuckle down this week and make sure I'm getting all my Hex in I noticed this week that I miss my Hexb most days, so I stocked up on Hi-Fi's and im planning my dinners for week around them too. I proud of my loss this week but I think I've been a little over zealous in the restriction department IYKWIM. Thoughts??

xxx

Back