The rambles of a corseted baby on a motorbike

Thanks Rae Rae and skinny. I'm really focussing on the week ahead. I've got a long way to go but I'm determined to chip away at it :)

Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ta zafira xxx when do you WI? Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

My weigh in is tomorrow eve! (gulp!) lol...not expecting much if anything as only really got back on plan properly monday :)

Fingers crossed for you babes. Your gonna do grand, I feel it in my bones:flirt2::):flirt2:

Scooterboy. I looooooove your scooter. My boys and I spent hours admiring them at the Isle of Wight rally aug bank holiday. We were mesmerised. The littlest one was really lucky. A bloke let him sit on his and DS3 had the biggest smile from ear to ear. They are hankering after going back this year just for that lol

Having serious words with myself today. My Mom (very selfish and bitter woman) started a fight with me this morning. Its her MO, Cause a fight, get a reaction, storm of crying, play the victim!!!:eek: There has been a lot go on over the last year and quite frankly if I wasn't an only child I probably cut her out of my life. She causes no end of arguments between me and my OH. It was so bad before Christmas he said that she wasn't to have any contact with our kids. Luckily I managed to talk him round.

Anyhow... normally after one of these episodes I would binge (did as a child). On anything, savoury/sweet/ alcohol wouldn't matter. As long as I could stuff it in. Don't worry I'm Not actually doing it!!! I'm thinking about it though.... Its there in my mind.... Like a great big cuddle....over the years my emotions have guided my eating/smoking/drinking. I've known that for a very long time. I only smoke in the car when I'm alone (when I'm board), I eat ALOT when I'm upset or bored (in the car again), I drink when I'm upset or bored (not in the car lol).

Today I'm fighting that part of me that needs to binge and by god it is hard. :sigh:

I'm doing this journey for me and my boys not anybody else. I've drawn a line in the sand and I'm stepping over and leaving the old me behind. Only I can make this change... For me and my family.

I think I'm going to go get my eyebrows done to celebrate!!!!!

xxx

Fingers crossed for you babes. Your gonna do grand, I feel it in my bones:flirt2::):flirt2:

Scooterboy. I looooooove your scooter. My boys and I spent hours admiring them at the Isle of Wight rally aug bank holiday. We were mesmerised. The littlest one was really lucky. A bloke let him sit on his and DS3 had the biggest smile from ear to ear. They are hankering after going back this year just for that lol

Having serious words with myself today. My Mom (very selfish and bitter woman) started a fight with me this morning. Its her MO, Cause a fight, get a reaction, storm of crying, play the victim!!!:eek: There has been a lot go on over the last year and quite frankly if I wasn't an only child I probably cut her out of my life. She causes no end of arguments between me and my OH. It was so bad before Christmas he said that she wasn't to have any contact with our kids. Luckily I managed to talk him round.

Anyhow... normally after one of these episodes I would binge (did as a child). On anything, savoury/sweet/ alcohol wouldn't matter. As long as I could stuff it in. Don't worry I'm Not actually doing it!!! I'm thinking about it though.... Its there in my mind.... Like a great big cuddle....over the years my emotions have guided my eating/smoking/drinking. I've known that for a very long time. I only smoke in the car when I'm alone (when I'm board), I eat ALOT when I'm upset or bored (in the car again), I drink when I'm upset or bored (not in the car lol).

Today I'm fighting that part of me that needs to binge and by god it is hard. :sigh:

I'm doing this journey for me and my boys not anybody else. I've drawn a line in the sand and I'm stepping over and leaving the old me behind. Only I can make this change... For me and my family.

I think I'm going to go get my eyebrows done to celebrate!!!!!

xxx

I know exactly how you feel, I've suffered from terrible binges and bulimia and I'm over coming that now. It really is hard to break the habit you've always done as it used to comfort you.
Try to distract yourself, easier said than done I know. Big hugs to you hun xx

Ta Rae Rae. I'm distracting myself with Minimims at the moment. reading through some of the sticky threads. Just shown someone the post on fat to muscle ratio volume. Shocking how a lb of fat is the same size as a coffee mug. That means I've lost 6 mugs this week! think I might start referring to the lbs as that lol

xx

Ta Rae Rae. I'm distracting myself with Minimims at the moment. reading through some of the sticky threads. Just shown someone the post on fat to muscle ratio volume. Shocking how a lb of fat is the same size as a coffee mug. That means I've lost 6 mugs this week! think I might start referring to the lbs as that lol

xx

That's a good way to look at it. Theres a post somewhere and it shows you how many pounds equal the weights of different things like a baby elephant etc, it's quite interesting but wouldn't have a clue whete to find it xc

That's a good way to look at it. Theres a post somewhere and it shows you how many pounds equal the weights of different things like a baby elephant etc, it's quite interesting but wouldn't have a clue whete to find it xc

Ooo that's sound interesting. I'll start looking for it in a bit :)

So home from work and DS 3 is into one of his terrible 2's tantrums. I've been really lucky with DS1 and DS2 never experienced this before. Poor kid has met his match. I'm the most stubborn person I know. I will quite happily sit here in his room in the dark while he kicks off until he gives up!!! In fairness he is putting up one hell of a fight. No response is the best response!!!!

Lunch today was another omelette from the cafe but I think they got the orders switched because the mushroom where a bit oily. So I've syned 6 for oil. I'm still stuffed !!!

2 more days if work to go :( then we can do something fun.

Xxx

I WON I WON I WON

The little man is lay in his bed and has stopped protesting!!!!! It was a close call at one point. I nearly caved but I. The final seconds of the stand off he gave up!!!!

Xxx

I WON I WON I WON The little man is lay in his bed and has stopped protesting!!!!! It was a close call at one point. I nearly caved but I. The final seconds of the stand off he gave up!!!! Xxx
Well done on the victory Babycake....well done !!!!!
I love my scooters, got 4, 3 Lambretta's and a Vespa... I've done the I.O.W rally since 1984 every year, stay in the same hotel in Sandown...Ryde's a bit expensive rally time and all the hotels like mine, when you leave you book for next year !!!
Well done on the weight loss keep up the good work....
Paul x

image-3501725474.jpg

image-2759264708.jpg

image-719789637.jpg

image-2529407922.jpg

image-64309849.jpg

image-2320081385.jpg

well done on the battle of the 'wills'!
one of my boy used to be really 'testing' !...well more a real 'pain' when he was younger!

Ha!...IOW scooter rallys....know them well..I was born on the IOW and moved off when i was 20 (so grew up with being 'invaded' every year LOL) , my dad and sisters and other relatives still live there..was there this august just gone and see them all start off :) the IOW was and always will be 'home' :)

well done on the battle of the 'wills'!
one of my boy used to be really 'testing' !...well more a real 'pain' when he was younger!

Ha!...IOW scooter rallys....know them well..I was born on the IOW and moved off when i was 20 (so grew up with being 'invaded' every year LOL) , my dad and sisters and other relatives still live there..was there this august just gone and see them all start off :) the IOW was and always will be 'home' :)

Love the IOW.. Love it !! and also the ride out on a Sunday, but it's cost me a few clutches over the years ha ha ha...
Well done both on the weight loss, we can do it !!!
Ps... Baby cake get that cbt and full test done, it's easy then throw them L- plates away.. Nothing like riding a scoot/bike L plate free...!!!!
Paul x

I cant believe what a small world it is lol. I love the Isle of Wight. My best holidays as a kid were there.

Paul i've got the CBT just working on the confidence now. :eek: I'm still very hesitant of the other road users, I swear some car drivers use Jedi force rather then their bloody eyes!!! And your right WE CAN DO THIS xx

DS3 woke up full of beans, smiling and bubbly this morning. Not a care in the world. Just goes to show mommy knows best!! completely different child!

I however woke up grumpy, stiff and exhausted. OH says i was twitching all night!!! early to bed again tonight. tomorrow is gonna be a long day.

food wise i remembered to pick up some spuds for jacket potatoes and beans for lunch. I had an unintentional green day yesterday and think i'm going the same route today. 2 x HEb is good on a friday, can have 4 Hifi light bars then lol.
I just hope i get chance to eat them. We've got a mr Grumpy working today and he always works into our lunch hour and we cant leave him on his own with patients. It drives us mad. the number of times we get 5 mins or no time at all and his response is 'well they should get more staff' Some people just dont get it!!!!

I will survive!! I will survive!!

Where am I at today well after a morning in work (not happy) OH picked me up and we took the boys bowling. Omg how expensive!!! After the lane broke down for the 6th time. We asked for our money back as it had gone from fun to miserable!!!

What next well we side stepped to chiquito and we've had a lush meal. Syned it and it wasn't too bad really. The chicken and pepper kebab free as I requested it be cooked no oil, however the boys have ordered my favourite puddings and have said they are full. The plates are still on the table calling me!!! And waving at me!!!!

I will be strong. I will be strong
Xx

Leave the puddings alone! :D

I caved!!! I stole the fresh strawberry garnish lol!!!!

I got to tell you it was difficult xxxx

Back