the shame of being me

well dee i have started today to be honest it was my own fault for messing up before i had it in my head that if i didnt start on a certain week it would be ok as there are plenty of mondays left to start but now its seven weeks to Christmas and i need to cop on! plus i'm getting my six month braces on wednesday so the plan is to stay on lt100% while the braces are on till may and den by the summer of 2012 which is only six months away!!! i'll be hairless thanks to laser, have lovely teeth and be slim! WHOOP WHOOP

well dee i have started today to be honest it was my own fault for messing up before i had it in my head that if i didnt start on a certain week it would be ok as there are plenty of mondays left to start but now its seven weeks to Christmas and i need to cop on! plus i'm getting my six month braces on wednesday so the plan is to stay on lt100% while the braces are on till may and den by the summer of 2012 which is only six months away!!! i'll be hairless thanks to laser, have lovely teeth and be slim! WHOOP WHOOP
Just focus on how good that will feel sweetie..... x

Go Cherry you CAN so do this...trust me with the braces you won't mind not eating :( ..tightening hurts but wears off after a few days (i had them when I was younger) ;) worked a treat :)

I'm here if you wanna chat anytime honey :) x x x

six month braces on OUCH

Know how ya feel, had them as a teenager! Yowza!! Was meant to be for 18 months but ended up nearly 3 years!! Believe me you won't even WANT to touch solid food for at least a week so this'd be a perfect time to re-start TFR if that's what you've decided is best for you. Keep us posted babe xx

Hope you feel better soon! But look on the bright side, far less likely to break 100%!

Just think what your gonna look like in the summer ;) ...slim, dazzling smile :D ...your gonna have an amazing 2012 :D x x x

~hugs~ what's wrong honey? x x x

Hun don't say that, of course you can, these things take time tho xxx

Back