The Shred Thread

Just completed day 7 of the shred...last day on level 1.

My fiancé done it with me for the first time and sweated like I don't know what, he was absolutely knackered, made me feel good as he does triathlons and all sorts :)

Just completed day 7 of the shred...last day on level 1.

My fiancé done it with me for the first time and sweated like I don't know what, he was absolutely knackered, made me feel good as he does triathlons and all sorts :)

My pal did it yesterday, Level 1.
She is very fit too.
Initially she stated that she was going to start on Level 2 :eek:
I convinced her to do Level 1 first, then move on to Level 2 in a day or two, if it was too easy ;)
She said she was absolutely knackered after doing Level 1 :p:cool:

Are you moving onto L2 Marge? Think I'm gonna do L1 till it's easy and stops hurting lol xx

Are you moving onto L2 Marge? Think I'm gonna do L1 till it's easy and stops hurting lol xx

Not yet Clair :)
I increased my weights to 1.5kg on Saturday.
I will continue with those for a bit :)
I still have to have a couple of 5 sec breaks on Level 1, so when I can do Level 1 completely, with no breaks, then I will move on :)
The skipping rope after jumping jacks kills me :eek:

I have 3kg weights too...
I am not sure if I will ever get to that level ;)

It's nice to know that if you can do level 1 without getting too tired then you must be getting quite fit :) going back to the gym tomorrow after a break... haven't been since I started the shred, will make an interesting comparison :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Shred done, day 3 :D still on L1 but used 3kg weights today. Couldn't manage the lunges, my legs are super sore but I'm pleased to have got this far :D xx

Shred done, day 3 :D still on L1 but used 3kg weights today. Couldn't manage the lunges, my legs are super sore but I'm pleased to have got this far :D xx

3kg weights ???
:worthy:;)

I am really struggling to press play today :eek:

I need to slap myself, and get on with it :eek:

Off to do it now :D

notsoskinnymarge said:
I am really struggling to press play today :eek:

I need to slap myself, and get on with it :eek:

Off to do it now :D

Get it done you lazy so and so ;) xx

Ooooo mother of god level 2 is evil, seriously evil!!

Crawling pressups, planks and burpies...I'm going to hurt tomorrow

Bring back level 1 :(

Day 8 done, 22 to go

Tried L3 today guys :eek: followed it with easy lady but it was still hardcore. Going to alternate 2 and 3 now :)

Yep :) is that good? Xx

Ooooo aye :D
I can feel the increase with only 1.5kg .... and I gonna stay with those for another week ish :)

Get it done you lazy so and so ;) xx
Done !! ;)
And zumba curves ;)... but I am dead now, its official :eek:

Ooooo mother of god level 2 is evil, seriously evil!!

Crawling pressups, planks and burpies...I'm going to hurt tomorrow

Bring back level 1 :(

Day 8 done, 22 to go

But its done :)
Its gotta get easier eh ?;)

Tried L3 today guys :eek: followed it with easy lady but it was still hardcore. Going to alternate 2 and 3 now :)

Level 3 ?? *gulp*
I haven't even looked at level 2 yet :eek:

Its 0836hrs :cool:
Day 14, shredding done :D

My dvd came, yay! Not gonna start til next week though coz I want to start on monday.

How much space do you need though to do the exercises? Coz my living room is tiny and I dont fancy taking the dvd to my mums and doing it in front of her everyday!
Might have to move the sofa lol

I'd say enough space to take a step in every direction, with enough space to lie down :D

notsoskinnymarge said:
Its 0836hrs :cool:
Day 14, shredding done :D

Your trying to get my halo eh? :D xx

Day 4 done for me :) xx

Back