THE START OF A NEW ME - My Diary

Hi,
Looks good menus :)
and yep, do use some syns :) - they do recommend a minimum of 5 syns a day :)

Thanks Denn, yea I had more yesterday and felt much better for it, already had 2 this morning used on ketchup :D

Tuesday
31/03/15
Breakfast
3 Turkey Rashers, Egg, Mushrooms, ketchup (2syns)
1 x Apple

Lunch
Beans on 2 small wholemeal Toast using my 1x HexB
1 x Apple 2x SatsumasDinner
Chicken Dinner with Brocolli, cauliflower, kale, carrots and sprouts with gravy (5syns)

Supper
2x Krackawheats with healthy living cottage cheese (3syns)

Hex a - 200ml skimmed milk
Hex b - wholemeal bread at lunch

Snacks
2 x Satsumas

Drinks
1 x Dr Pepper Zero
4 x Black Coffee
1 x cup of tea
4 x Water

Exercise
90mins on Stationary bike​

Food looks good mick and well done on you're exercising, 90 mins on the bike wowzers that's good!!! And good luck again for your weigh in tomorrow.

Good Morning! Just stopping by to wish you luck for weigh in! :)

ok, end of first week weigh in and I'm very happy with a -7.5lb loss :D Def feels like all the hard work this week has payed off :D

:happy096: Awesome! Well done you must be thrilled! :clap:

I don't go to group so have either Alpen Light Bars (some great new flavours) or the Light Benefit Bars from Aldi. I'm a massive Options fan (I have one on the go now..lol..) Have you tried Quark yet? Both the bars and options are great ingredients for a nice little cheesecake for a low syn pud :)

Haha Gemsta just stood in Tesco for about 10mins with a pot of quark in my hand knowing id seen it on here but not having a clue what it was. gonna check out some recipes then get some Saturday when back there

Wednesday01/04/15
Breakfast
2 Turkey Rashers, Tomatoes, Mushrooms

Lunch
Ham Sandwich with Mustard + Ketchup using 2 small warburton wholemeal

(1 HexB + 2yns)

Dinner
Slow cooked Beef Curry with Broccoli + Asparagus, Broccoli (2syns)

Supper
35g Bran Flakes, Skimmed Milk

Hex a – Skimmed Milk
2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Hex b – 35g Bran Flakes

Snacks
1 x Apple
Cadbury Highlights Hazelnut (2syns)
Hifi Salted Caramel (6syns)

Drinks
4 x Black Coffee
4 x Water

1 xTea

Exercise

60minson Stationary Bike

Last edited:
Try it..it's like a very, very soft cheese but a more thick yoghurt consistency, but it don't taste of much..lol.. It's great for the 1/2 syn roulade too! That is a great dessert/snack thing to have and massive will keep you going all day, mine comes out the size of a large Swiss roll and I really enjoy it :) I used to be more of a crisp person, but I prefer to have a sweet thing now so am always trying new things.

Omg mick well done that's amazing :) woohoo!!!!

So you should be! :) Now don't forget to update them stats ;)

Back