THE START OF A NEW ME - My Diary

Whoop, whoop that's fab

Thanks Pink, yea im sure all this peddling is doing as much good as the food, as a reward to myself I had a day off from the cycling and went to coast on motorbike for an afternoon in the sunshine, did do 45 mins exercise when I got home though lol

For me, it is definitely 90% the food. But the exercise makes me feel good and will help with toning up in the long run.

Good luck for week three... not that you need it, you're rocking it. x

Thursday09/04/15

Breakfast
35g bran flakes with skimmed milk (hex a+ b)
Lunch
PoachedEgg and mushrooms on 2 wholemeal bread (hexb)
Dinner
Chicken with vegetables in sweet and sour sauce (5syns)
Hexa – Skimmed Milk
Hex b –bran flakes + wholemeal bread
Snacks
2 x Apple, 2 x satsumas
Drinks
3 x white Coffee (skimmed milk)
5 x Water
Exercise
165minson bike

Hi Mick hope you're doing good :)

Hey Ems, yea im doing ok, got family down tonight for the weekend so gonna be hectic for a few days but ill escape for a bit out on the bike which will keep me sane lol hope your feeling a bit better today ;)

Fiday 10/04/15

Breakfast
Turkey rasher and mushroom on a 50g wholemeal bun with tom sauce 3syns (hex b)
Lunch
Beefslices with tomatoe
Dinner
Beef stirfry in chow mein sauce (5syns)
Hexa – Skimmed Milk
Hex b – wholemeal bun
Snacks
2 x Apple, 2 x satsumas 1 x pear
Drinks
4 x white Coffee (skimmed milk)
5 x Water
Exercise
60minson bike

Afternoon Mick :)
You up to anything nice this weekend?

Hiya Ems, we have family down from Scotland, actually trying to avoid everyone as theres crisps and chocolate and alcohol all over lol There all having pizzas for dinner so im trying to think of something I can have so I don't feel to deprived, haven't decided yet. just watching motorbikes on tv then ill make a decision lol This was feeling easy till they arrived now theres temptation everywhere AARRGGHHHHHH, been good so far though ;)
you up to anything?

Saturday 11/04/15

Breakfast
1 x Apple 1 x Satsuma
Lunch
Beans on 2 x wholemeal toast (hex b)
Dinner
Chicken stir fry with wild and shitake mushrooms
Hex a – Skimmed Milk
Hex b – wholemeal bread x2
Snacks
2 x satsumas
Drinks
4 x white Coffee(skimmed milk)
3 x Water
Exercise
None today may do some tonight but really cant be &^£%£ today

Was just thinking the same. Maybe he'll be around later as it's weigh in day :)

Awwww it's nice to be missed ;)

sorry ladies it's been hectic here since last Friday but everyone's gone home now so I can get back to normal.

Lost 5.5lbs this week which I'm both happy and disappointed with as I know it's good but I know I could have done a lot better this week, missed out on loads of exercise and had 1 to many of the things I shouldnt have, alcohol, nachos etc..

Thanks Ems, and I know I shouldn't be hard on myself but it was a good loss so if I'd stayed on plan and not missed almost 4 days of exercise it could have been a great loss. But I am happy honest :)

Glad you had a good time and another fantastic loss! Way to go you! I'd take that any week!..lol..

Back