this time it will work!

So day 3 and I have really hammered the waster today and hardly any hunger. Sneaky scales show 4.5lb loss

having a leek 2 egg omelette for tea with salad. Not hungry so might have to force it down

evening folks, well bit of a strange one today as have been travelling so only had one pack so far but a fair bit of water and im not all that hungry. got a bit of salmon for tea though so looking forward to that

Ended up only 3 1/2 packs yesterday but my salmon was 130g instead of 100g. New day though!

well had 2 packs so far and 2l of water. I appear to have bad wind (TMI)

That's 5 days 100%, fantastic :)

bit of a slow day today, only just had my first meal and that was an omelette with salad. Have only had about 2l of water too but am out tonight so will sock it with the sparkling water.

I plan on a double pack before I go out then my 'cake' when I get home.

Morning all, well yesterday was a bit of a challenge trying to get all my packs in but I did it. Also went to the pub with Mr Dovy but stuck to sparkling water. Not long woken up and feeling good! No slothiness or anything, the badger has gone but totm has appeared along with cramps of a sort

Last edited:
Good on you Dovy - especially sticking to sparkling water! I faced the same challenge yesterday and feel virtuous as a result

Thanks Lorraine. Weigh in tomorrow and I'm kind of looking forward to it :)

just had the vanilla caramel shake for the first time as a shake and it was lovely. Now off to grab some oranges for my hobby which will keep my hands occupied :D Although I'm not feeling hungry at all but have found a lot of free time....

Got three pieces of salmon from sainsbury in the value range and the combined weight is 300g. Sorted!

Last edited:
Well this morning shows a loss of 8.8lbs. It's good but the sneaky weigh in Saturday was more so going to weigh again in a mo.

Brilliant dovy well done!

weighed again and done measurements. Weight is staying the same but I have lost an average of 2.5in on each measurement :D

Thanks everyone :)

So glad I took my measurements before starting as I've never bothered before & only focused in the scales but inches matter too.

Back