this time it will work!

I've never done it before either Hunca, but after reading diaries here some week people get huge inch loss with small weight loss so thought I'd give it a go for once

just tried on a pair of long boots that wouldnt zip up before. still a bit tight but they went :D

Oh isn't it a great feeling :) I tried on jeans other day that I've never got into & I got them on & fastened. Mega tight but on lol

Well this morning shows a loss of 8.8lbs. It's good but the sneaky weigh in Saturday was more so going to weigh again in a mo.

Well done :) love fitting into old smaller clothing...can't wait!

I had a dress for xmas that was a bit tight..... worth a try on?

So tea, mild curry pack with extra spice :D, 100g of chicken and veg. leaves me one pack for supper but it's looking like tea might be too big! :eek:

Woohoo ! Great start Dovydaitis ! I restarted as well but just behind you, on Day 5 now. Sounds like you are doing really well :D My wish list is for a pair of long boots to do up but nowhere near yet :cry: So fantastic result for you !

I only do 4pks a day but isn't it 100g chicken & veg? Not with a pack? I'm not sure tho x
I added them together so I will only have 3 packs today with protein. Veg you can have if you are doing 3+protein or 4 packs

Woohoo ! Great start Dovydaitis ! I restarted as well but just behind you, on Day 5 now. Sounds like you are doing really well :D My wish list is for a pair of long boots to do up but nowhere near yet :cry: So fantastic result for you !
You will get there! had a bit of a try on session just and got into some stuff again.

I'm paranoid after reading on here someone doubled up their packs or ate them too close together & it knocked them out of ketosis.

It's not knocked me out of ketosis but maximum weight loss does come from equally spaced meals. I knew I would be having meals close together if I did it any other way

I'm paranoid after reading on here someone doubled up their packs or ate them too close together & it knocked them out of ketosis.

Really ?

I often have two sns packs together and at LL i used to have 3 at once every day for 4 months in the morning then go all day drinking water and snacking on a bar and I was fine?! Lost 5 stone?!

Afternoon, woken with no hunger, had a cracking nights sleep and its all good. Then lazed about this morning! Typical. But at work soon

Last edited:
That's good to know as some days it wld help to have 2 together is I'm out all day. How wld I know if I was knocked out as I have bothered buying the ketosis sticks?

I've not got the keto stick either (apart from the fact they are no very reliable, they are a cost I can do without) but you can tell if you have fallen out of keto. The hunger comes back twice as bad, the headaches, grumpibum, everything. I have done it before and had never heard it can knock you out. Does really fill you up though

Just had a green pepper omelette for lunch and it was lush. Feeling really good today and scales showed another 2lb off since yesterdays weigh in. Just wish TOTM would go away :mad:

you know you have it sussed when you have a bag of salad leaves sitting next to you and you eat them like crisps :D

just done the dough balls thingy in the recipes section for my supper and they were lovely. My treat of a glass of coke zero before the last of my water and bed

you know you have it sussed when you have a bag of salad leaves sitting next to you and you eat them like crisps :D

Haha I like it! Can just imagine u sat there watching eastenders with your hand in a packet of leafy greens :)

well what a day! Have been on the go so decided I would grab a salad for lunch. It is nigh on impossible to get a salad without pasta or rice or spuds or dressing or anthing we can't have! In the end managed to get a small pack of cooked plain chicken from M&S.

But, could have so easily caved and grabbed a sarnie or something.

forgot how much I enjoy the cottage pie pack until now. Lovely taste and really filling. mmmmmmmmm

Morning! Well on my travels again but have plenty of water and a salad for lunch. Had a banana milkshake before I left made with less water and made unintentional mousse, it was lovely! The next couple of days could be tricky as I'm staying with friends but I have my packs with me

Back