Time for a fabulous new healthy, slim body! 2013 is the year to get foxified

Well we all off fall off the wagon and on the whole you've made great progress just keep momentum 13 is the year to get foxy ;) x

Cheers hun how r u getting on?

Struggling to sleep tonight,feel a bit hungry but all in all not too bad,been looking through some old pictures of myself for some slimsperation,I miss my beyonce body,I want it back!! It's funny, when I was quite slim I still thought I had weight to lose now I'd give anything to be like that again,ah well nothing that some good hard work and exercise won't do I suppose, it's just a bit daunting isn't it when you have such a way to go. I really want to do the full 12 weeks now I think I'd love it if I could get to a size ten in that time x

Morning :) hope u managed to get some sleep!
It's ana amazing thought to think you could be where u want to be in 12 weeks isn't it!!

I can't evn remember what size I used to be I got pregnant at 17 I think I was like a 12/14 so never Been slim really, actually I think I weigh less thn I've been since I was prob about 12 haha!!
Have a fab day today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did not get to sleep til 3am, awoke up at 10 and feel really refreshed though, just had my first shake and my favourite so far (raspberry)
I'm hoping that after today (day 3) my body will go into ketosis and it will be easier from here on out. They say its the first few days are the hardest so if I make it through which I know I will then I'll have no problems doing the full 12 week course,come Monday I'm gonna order the months supply,it seems like a lot of money but probably works out cheaper than buying food.

When I woke up this morning though my mouth was so dry and tasted disgusting,I think the sandman took a poop in my mouth haha,but I have read that bad breath is a symptom, will be buying lots of chewing gum today and some strong mouthwash.

X

Afternoon :) ohhhh sounds like ketosis is kicking in then!! Be Carefull with th chewy dont over do it, suprisingly they can be quite carby!!

Woohooo roll on the next 12 weeks!! Yeah Deffo cheaper ordering a month, s&s is one of the cheapest vlcds out there, and with the most variety! Xxxx

Oh really?! I never would've thought,thanks for that hun.

I'm gonna get myself some Dr. Pepper zero in a bit so I have a lil treat for later, hopefully today will be the last tricky day, I'm not as hungry as I thought I'd be but I'd rather have something in for tonight to look forward to.

I'm shocked at myself, I genuinely thought I'd find it much harder. X

Welcome :) my first ever vlcd was lipotrim and it was so strict u could only have 3 packs per day, no protien or veg and strictly no chewy, that's how I knew lol the odd one won't hurt though :)

Yessss well done!! Your like me I took so s&s really well, I think it's all about how much u hav ur head in the game, and u really do so u will do well, it can only get easier once ketosis kicks in :) xxx

P.s dr pepper zero- amazinggg!! Great choice of treat :) xxx

So day three went well, my favourite packs so far too, raspberry shake for breakfast, veg soup for lunch and spicy spaghetti with courgette,mushroom and cabbage fried with 4sprays of fry light olive oil and a clove of garlic and then the milk choc truffa bar and a glass of dr pepper zero, oh and I had 6olives and a celery stick (aren't I bad,haha)
X

So now it's day 4, I think ketosis might of kicked in, I don't feel hungry and after catching up in some sleep (lil man ensured I only got 5hours sleep) I feel in a good mood, just had my first shake caramel (lush) think today's gonna be easier! Oh and I did a naughty lil waist measurement,lost 2inches!!! :D
X

Well done on the 2 inches, hooray! Wow just seen your avatar u r stunning! Lucky girl! :)

Aww thank you hunni, hopefully I'll be a knockout with a killer body soon ;) might even get myself a man,who knows?! Haha how are you coming along chick? Xx

Not too bad seem to be quite in the zone ATM! Might be going speed dating with a friend in
March so will be nice to loose a bit before then give me a bit of confidence. :)

Ok so end of day 4! Another successful day, the porridge is just awful though (regretted having that,won't be ordering again)
Had the chilli con carne for dinner with rocket,olives,mushrooms and courgette.
I'm all out of bars now,so tomorrow I might have a go at making the 'ice cream' I read about in another feed for a dessert.
Hoping that things are going to be a little easier now that the first few days are out of the way.
X

I decided to conduct my own experiment

Vanilla cereal shake add a small amount of water (or milk)
Mix with fork to a doughy consistency
Divide into 7 small dollops and place on greaseproof paper
Put into a preheated oven,top shelf on gas mark 8 for 5minutes or until slightly browned
Then move to the middle shelf and reduce oven to gas mark 3 for 10 minutes.
Very sweet, quite a doughy texture but is very nice with the tiny crunchy bits.

Would image this would work pretty well with the chocolate cereal shake packet too,also I think it may be worth a try mixing the oatmeal into the mix as well, obviously divide into more dollops and that's 2nights worth of treats :)

Enjoy x

Day 5

I feel so much more confident about lasting the full 12 weeks now, I've still had some hunger pangs but not a lot, I think I've proved my willpower after making it through to ketosis, I've ordered 28 days worth of packs and will have some new things to try, the variety is sooo good, honestly I don't know how people on exante or lipotrim survive!
Had the banana shake today......not my thing but I hate banana flavoured stuff anyways.
The cottage pie for lunch which I was slightly apprehensive about as I have read that most hate it, but I did add garlic granules, mixed herbs, fresh basil and teeny weeny tip of the spoon of marmite (didn't know if it's allowed)
Had a small stick of celery for a snack and then the mild curry for dinner (alright,not awful, but wouldn't be fussed about having it again) with 4spears of asparagus, some courgette, a pinch of rocket, 5 chopped olives and 2 small spring onions.
then for pudding I made the vanilla crispy cakey doughy bites that I put a recipe up for, still have two of the bites left incase I'm peckish later.
Oh and got a lil glass of Dr. Pepper zero to have in a bit as well.

so far I'm feeling so good about all this, I figured if I can cope with 9 months and 1 week of pregnancy I can do anything! nothing can be worse than 24/7 heartburn searing through my chest everyday.
I just want to start working out now, but I'm going to let my body adjust to this extreme diet change for 2 weeks first, everyone around me seems to be getting ill and I don't want to exhaust myself and join the snot club! haha

xx

Back