Time for a fabulous new healthy, slim body! 2013 is the year to get foxified

Day 6 done!

Breakfast: strawberry shake
Lunch: spaghetti
Dinner: tomato chilli with veg allowance

Feeling great, weigh in and measurements on Friday,hoping I've had a good loss, I should do I've been 100% (I might of gone slightly over the veg allowance as I don't have any scales to weigh)

I was 14st7,lost a few pounds before I started S&S. so 14st4 was my start weight on this diet, fingers crossed this will be the last week I'll ever be in the 14s.
X

Day 6 done!

Breakfast: strawberry shake
Lunch: spaghetti
Dinner: tomato chilli with veg allowance

Feeling great, weigh in and measurements on Friday,hoping I've had a good loss, I should do I've been 100% (I might of gone slightly over the veg allowance as I don't have any scales to weigh)

I was 14st7,lost a few pounds before I started S&S. so 14st4 was my start weight on this diet, fingers crossed this will be the last week I'll ever be in the 14s.
X

Fingers crossed for ya Hun :)

Well thats day 7 done.

ended up weighing myself early, wish I hadn't :( wasn't too happy with the results on the scales, was hoping for closer to the 10lb mark. I've not cheated on anything at all so don't know why it's not a larger amount unless I've had too much veg (I don't have any scales but it can't be out by much if it is)
After doing more research on ketosis I did find out that 0-50g of carbs puts the body into full ketosis, 50-100g puts you in partial ketosis, then I checked the grams of carbs I've consumed over the past seven days and the average works out at 54g per day so I may not be in full ketosis and that could be why.
I did feel disheartened at first but then realised it's still a loss and it may not be such a bad thing to go into ketosis slowly and hopefully (after I've bought my scales and have no more estimating to do) next week I'll have a much bigger loss, however there is a difference in the way I look, tummy has gone down, face looks slimmer and my waist is back! I'm glad to be a shape again other than round haha.
I did have a half hour where I felt down but picked myself up and realised I've done so well just with willpower alone and I feel and see the difference (just not much on the scales) so gonna weigh again tomorrow in the morning in case I was retaining some water today.
x

Well it's the morning of day 8.

And sod what the scales say, my measurements are great!!!
Neck: 14in (same)
Shoulder: 17in (1in loss)
Bust/chest: 41.5 (2.5in loss)
Waist: 34in (3in loss :D)
Hips: 45in (3in loss :D)
Left forearm: 9.5in (1.5in loss)
Left bicep: 12.5in (2in loss)
Right forearm: 9.5in (1.in loss)
Right bicep: 12.5in (1.5in loss)
Left thigh: 22.5in (3.5in loss :D)
Left calf: 15.5in (1in loss)
Right thigh: 22in (3.5in loss)
Right calf: 16in (no loss)

Made up :)

Day 9.

Feeling good today,really happy with my progress, weighed again this morning and I now into the 13s (just) everyone is different but for me I think I might weigh myself everyday or every other day and just do the measurements each week,though I will stop weighing once I start my exercise routine as at first I will put on weight as muscle weighs more than fat.
Sometimes it does feel a little daunting that I still have 11weeks to go, but I'm determined to stick with it,nothing is gonna taste as good as getting back into my size 10's and I don't have enough money to slip up, as any food that brings me out of ketosis will essentially cost me £30.
X

Day 10.

Still feeling pretty good, been tempted to have a snack, but I have enough restraint in me, I still keep getting hungry though and I was expecting this feeling to disappear by now, I can't wait to start my exercise program (hopefully speed things up a lot) should be five days till I get my kettlebell and by then my body should be well adjusted to this diet. I should take some full length picture to monitor my progress
X

Onto day 11!! Feeling really great even on a horrible grey day like today,feel more energetic and proud that I've made it this far with no slip ups. Have more faith in myself being able to last the full 12 weeks.
I think I keep looking to far into the future though,need to take it step by step and celebrate every loss on the road to slimville :)

Day 12.

Seem to have little energy so far,but I didn't get a lot of sleep lil man decided that mama doesn't need any sleep !!

Last night I felt quite hungry for a while,but I still remained strong, only 72 days to go!!
So happy with how I'm starting to look now, it's even more noticeable! Clothes are fitting better don't have the muffin top quite so much now.
Today has got me feeling a bit fed up though,I just can't stand the grey skies, I can't wait for summer (which normally I hate cos it means lots of flab on show! But not this year,I shall be wearing string vests and tiny dresses with pride, I will, I WILL!! :)
Still waiting on my kettlebell to arrive so I can get started on my working out!
Hope everyone else is doing well and feeling great??
Xx

Day 13, wahoo almost 2weeks in!!! It's coming up to TOTM and I'm really craving chocolate :( but I won't cave,gonna be tough though!! I'll have to have all things chocolate flavoured instead! I'm still feeling a bit underwhelmed at my weight loss,just because its so slow,most people have lost what I have in one week not two!! Oh well just gonna take me that bit longer I guess x

Hi Mercedes! You're doing brilliantly! Keep the momentum going. TOTM is a tough time to resist temptation
so keep distracted any way you can. Though I'm sure your wee fella occupies the majority of your time!
The time will start to fly by and before you know it you'll be slipping easily into those size 10's again!
Keep smiling xx

Just read through your diary chick and your doing fab. Well done. I'm only on day four but stuck to it so far. I'm feeling so hungry right now which is strange as I thought I was in ketosis.. Only had my pack about 2 hours ago however I will stay off until my tea around 6ish yum chicken and swede.

X

Hi Mercedes! You're doing brilliantly! Keep the momentum going. TOTM is a tough time to resist temptation
so keep distracted any way you can. Though I'm sure your wee fella occupies the majority of your time!
The time will start to fly by and before you know it you'll be slipping easily into those size 10's again!
Keep smiling xx

Thanks chick, yeah he is a good distraction!! Biggest time waster ever :D
God I hope so! Can't wait to get back into my old stuff.
How are getting on?
X

Just read through your diary chick and your doing fab. Well done. I'm only on day four but stuck to it so far. I'm feeling so hungry right now which is strange as I thought I was in ketosis.. Only had my pack about 2 hours ago however I will stay off until my tea around 6ish yum chicken and swede.

X

Cheers hunni, I still get hungry and I'm defo in ketosis, keep with it though it does get easier! X

Thanks chick, yeah he is a good distraction!! Biggest time waster ever :D
God I hope so! Can't wait to get back into my old stuff.
How are getting on?
X

Hee hee! Am sure he's just adorable at that age! Wait til he's teetering around and into all the cupboards,
then you'll have fun!
I'm going grand thanks hun, taking each day as it comes. Just had a yummy salmon salad for lunch at work
and the nicest cup of coffee. Love how you don't have to give up milk on this plan so a nice warm cuppa
is almost like a naughty treat without the naughtiness!
Am on day 18 now and weighing every second week.
Got back in my size 14 work trews this morning after less than 3 weeks on plan so that's a good feeling!

Hee hee! Am sure he's just adorable at that age! Wait til he's teetering around and into all the cupboards,
then you'll have fun!
I'm going grand thanks hun, taking each day as it comes. Just had a yummy salmon salad for lunch at work
and the nicest cup of coffee. Love how you don't have to give up milk on this plan so a nice warm cuppa
is almost like a naughty treat without the naughtiness!
Am on day 18 now and weighing every second week.
Got back in my size 14 work trews this morning after less than 3 weeks on plan so that's a good feeling!

That's excellent!!
It's funny what you start seeing as a treat isn't it?!
Haha the weight will defo be falling off when I'm running around after him!! X

It surely will! And you'll be nice and fit by then with your kettle bell training etc.!
I can't motivate myself into exercising these long cold evenings, even though it would be
a great way to warm up.
I have signed up for a pilates class in the local school though and that starts next Monday.
It cost more than I can afford so that'll be an incentive to get off my lazy butt and go.
And I know I'll feel all the better for it, it's just the motivation part that I'm lacking in big-time!
Are you getting going on the exercise yet?

Well done girl!! Small amounts often is better than a huge effort that knocks you for six I reckon!
You'll be more likely to do twenty mins a few times a week and soon you'll start to see results and be spurred on to do a bit longer.
Send me some of your motivation pleeeease!! x

Well done girl!! Small amounts often is better than a huge effort that knocks you for six I reckon!
You'll be more likely to do twenty mins a few times a week and soon you'll start to see results and be spurred on to do a bit longer.
Send me some of your motivation pleeeease!! x

Oh it took every screed of me to get up and do it!
Although I feel tired from it, I am endorphined up and smiley, just made the 'tomato crisps' recipe for some energy, delicious!! Made them with basil, like sundried tomato crisps!
I'm just so impatient I want to be slim NOW haha,reckon I'm on the fastest track possible though x

Back