ProPoints Time for a fresh start

I also wasn't sure what a fitbit was so looked on ebay, prices ranging from £40 to £70. Great little device and fantastic that you can get one for free xxxxx

The one I'm getting is the fitbit charge. Rrp is £100. Today went a little bit to pot as had biscuits and coleslaw for dinner but all covered in weeklies. Just need to stick to my points all week. I'm worse at home than at work that's for sure xxx

I feel like I've been a greedy pig all weekend, but managed to stay within my points, next week my plan is more activity, and more planning meals. Xxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Well today seriously hasn't gone to plan. So far today I have had 3 apples and a prawn sandwich - 5pp and 4 crab sticks - 2pp. Tonight's dinner is steak and chips but need to weigh my steak yet but with 22pp left I'm sure I will cover it. Been far too busy doing jobs to eat!

as long as everythin is pointed :)
i tend to get carried away doing jobs around house etc and forget to eat! x

In the past I have forgotten to eat, I make 15 minutes peace in the mornings to make sure I get a good breakfast in xxx

Last edited:
In the past I have forgotten to eat, I make 15 minutes peace in the mornings to make sure I get a good breakfast in xxx

im not a breakfast fan tbh, i dont wake up hungry, n if i make myself eat something i tend to be more hungry during the day,
i just like a piece of fruit around 10ish x

Oh I do like breakfast especially at work but I just didn't stop yesterday. I had 26pp in the end so happy with that. Here's today's diary - on a training course today so been bored and picky

Diary!

Attachments

• 1430835346314.jpg
    1430835346314.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 43
  • 1430835356593.jpg
    1430835356593.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 39
as long as everythin is pointed :)
i tend to get carried away doing jobs around house etc and forget to eat! x

Wow I never forget to eat, in my mind I always know what I'm planning to eat next too! Ridiculous mind x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ok just to confuse everyone I'm back on my old name!!! I got a new phone and can't get on my new login lol I hate technology sometimes!!!

Hi all. So here is today's diary. I was working from home today and actually really pleased I managed not to pig out. I suppose the new phone helped. Back in the office tomorrow for the first time this week. Everyone else will out be out doing elections so the office will be quiet but probably full of cakes so will power needed. Need to plan my day soon. I know we have beef casserole for dinner and I'm thinking a mini ploughman's style lunch again
...hmmmmm

Attachments

• 1430939449720.jpg
    1430939449720.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 1430939456894.jpg
    1430939456894.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 44
They are really good too. Was nice and filling with loads of salad (I don't put my fruit and veg on my tracker)

With my family I have to plan my meals as my stepdaughter is always hungry the minute I walk in so if I'm not prepared it usually ends up being naughty and at least if she knows what it is or it's a lengthy dinner she can get it started for me xxx

Omg today has been terrible. I won't go into it but needless to say my dailies, weeklies and next weeks weeklies would have been well and truly used. Why do I sabotage myself 2 days before weigh in?

Omg today has been terrible. I won't go into it but needless to say my dailies, weeklies and next weeks weeklies would have been well and truly used. Why do I sabotage myself 2 days before weigh in?

Ach god! Hope you are all right. I generally sabotage myself on Thursday then say f*ck it and eat everything in sight all weekend. I guess its trying to figure out a way to break the cycle isn't it?!

Must be the day for it! I've just made the 5 minute mug cake! Talk about desperation. It was rubbery and not that good and worst of all 13 points in my tummy that were completely unnecessary. Just lost my willpower, and my tastebuds to be fair haha x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back