ProPoints Time for a fresh start

I have had a cheese scone, sweets a whole pack of dates, chip shop chips, chocolate. It's been bad. Must be more focused tomorrow. Know I'm having pork stir fry for dinner and granola and yoghurt for breakfast so just lunch and snacks to decide. Thinking chicken salad. I hate myself at the moment and feel bloated and sick :(

Chin up ladies, tomorrow is a new day, you are doing fantastic and allowed the odd fall, but you have picked yourselves back up. We are all here to offer you support as you are to us.

:bighug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fail. Thank goodness tomorrow is a new week. Going to bed to sulk. Hoping my really good start helps salvage the end of this week

So half a pound on. Not that bad really. Anyway we had an 8 week commitment and I committed to getting to my 5% thinking it was 8lbs but it isn't it 10lbs so I'm going to hit it hard. I think I need this challenge so looking at 1 and a half a week. Let's do this!!!

So today's plan is

B - cereal bar - 2pp
L - ham sandwich - 3pp
D - chicken tikka massala and rice - 14pp

Leaving 10pp for treat and milk.

Back on the motivated train

Well my day didn't quite go to plan however everything was pointed and I didn't hit my weeklies too hard. I had a real craving for hot dogs. Made the mistake of making them and then pointing and omg couldn't believe how many points!!!

So today I have dinner planned. Spaghetti bolognese for a whopping 14pp. Will plan the rest as the day goes.

Attachments

• 1431240432944.jpg
    1431240432944.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 1431240439320.jpg
    1431240439320.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 33
Subscribing :)
You'll have that 1/2 pound off in no time! Food plans look good x

I hope so. I'm quite determined at the moment and probably in the best mind set I have been in for a while.

Love this. Just keep planning ahead while you are so motivated and on the down days you won't even have to think about what you are gonna eat because it'll be already written down ;). Love spagetti bolanaise!! Enjoy x

We have just got back from Italy so have a feeling I will be disappointed with it but it's one of my favourites. Been thinking about making bircher museli/overnight oats for breakfast tomorrow. Has anyone had it?

Hey. Hope your bolognaise was nice. 14 points sounds like a lot for it though. Are you using the 5% fat mince? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

No I had some 15% fat mince in the freezer so was using that. It was delicious though. That included cheese on top as well :)

I love a good spag bol with a bit of garlic bread on the side, maybe a glass of wine lol xxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins.com

Back