Time to get skinny again!!!!

Hi Swansong!! I think I may have to that as I really can't see myself warming to it anytime soon!!!! :p

Okay so it's only day 2 of being back on plan and I've already fallen off the bandwagon :cry: started the day so well but ended up ruining it all dinner boohoo!!! Hopefully I can start again from fresh tomorrow and maybe some of this weight will come off :( food diary for today..

breakfast
1 apple

Lunch
jacket potato with spaghetti and sweet corn
frozen fruit
natural yogurt with half of an options packet (1 syn)

Dinner:
To share started platter (shared with my friend) I ate 2x garlic bread, 4 onion rings. Some nacho's and 3 fried chicken goujons (dread to think how many syns in total!!!)

Hi Paige, Maybe your plateauing as your body thinks you've lost enough? We all know it gets harder the more we loose. I was thinking that I really need to drop my target by another 7lbs, but I'm not even at my first target yet and my losses are really slowing down now..lol... I could be wrong, but it is worth bearing in mind, that said if you really want to loose it I'm sure you will given time :)

PS I know you said your not a fan of yoghurt, but is the SW ice cream nice? I like the Quark with the options as a cheesecake mix :)

Hi Paige, Maybe your plateauing as your body thinks you've lost enough? We all know it gets harder the more we loose. I was thinking that I really need to drop my target by another 7lbs, but I'm not even at my first target yet and my losses are really slowing down now..lol... I could be wrong, but it is worth bearing in mind, that said if you really want to loose it I'm sure you will given time :) PS I know you said your not a fan of yoghurt, but is the SW ice cream nice? I like the Quark with the options as a cheesecake mix :)

hiya Gemsta!!!

My mum and me were speaking today (she also does slimming world) and she suggested the fact that my body may think I'm done and therefore slow down!! I'm currently doing a regiment fitness bootcamp each week which has started to tone me up slightly so that I think may also affect my weight loss!! Hopefully we can both contine to shift those stubborn pounds!!! Considering I don't like natural yogurt the ice cream is lovely and has become my newest low syn treat I would definitely recommend it!! Wow that sounds lovely I don't know if it will manage to end up as a cheesecake with me about haha!!! :) xx

okay today started out really well with a 1 hour regiment fitness boot camp that really did kill me followed by a breakfast of eggs and beans on brown toast (b)
i then had a mugshot for lunch with an Alpen bar (forgot I'd already used my b :( ) then 3 x bbq snack a jacks (6 syns)
for dinner I had SW chinise (chicken in fanta sauxe, homemade egg fried rice, 3 mini spring rolls, 3 prawn crackers, a handful of mini shredded beef things and some crispy kale) unsure how many syns there would be in that dinner :/ I also had a handful of skittles and 2 strawberry laces so not feeling too great with how the days ended up if Im honest I'm just hoping today's workout may help to reduce any damage I've done :( :( xx

So today went better than planned thanks god!! Went out for a birthday lunch today with work to a Mexican restaurant, as well as being slightly expensive I just knew all the food would be ridiculously high in syns so in stead I treated myself to a lemonade and ate my lunch when we got back to the office, yay me!! I also had regiment fitness today after work which makes me extra pleased that I didn't have the large slice of birthday cake that I also would have eaten today pre slimming world!!!

Breakfast - melon, banana and green tea

Lunch - slimming world crustless quiche (Ham, broccoli, potato, sweet corn) natural yogurt, frozen fruit

Dinner - beef stew, 1 dumpling & cheesecake

Going to be extra cautious and say my cheesecake and dumpling was 15 syns!!!

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

It's going great so far thank you! Two 5k runs but we were out last night so a big fat pizza and wine was had! I'm not as motivated as you just yet! Lol

It's going great so far thank you! Two 5k runs but we were out last night so a big fat pizza and wine was had! I'm not as motivated as you just yet! Lol

Omg how exciting! I'd love to be able to run 5k but I dread to think how far id get before I collapsed haha!!! Aww everyone deserves a treat every now and again!!! xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Okay so today is a good day ish.. I say ish because one thing I really struggle with is using my syns sometimes.. Take today for instance id only used 1.5 syns all day so decided to have a pack of crisps and a mini ice cream as a treat and use my syns but now after all that I feel like I'm used them for the sake of it and now won't lose weight this week even though I know that's not true :/ does anyone else ever feel guilty using their syns because it's something I really struggle with some days and I really don't know why :( anyway there's me rambling on again!! Below is my food diary!!!

Breakfast - frozen fruit / melon

Lunch - crustless quiche (potato, broccoli, cottage cheese, ham, sweet corn) banana, Alpen light, natural yogurt + choc shot (1.5 syns)

Dinner - mug shot, Alpen light bar, WW yougurt

Snack - walkers baked (5 syns) Tesco mini ice cream (6 syns)

Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

I know I'm not alone that when I use more syns 10-15 rather than 0-5 I generally loose more weight. Syns are there to be used. Don't feel guilty for something that is there for good reason :)

Syns are there to be used lovely! Aslong as it's under 15 a day. I think they stop us from having big binges!

See it's strange because if I was to use them for a meal etc I would feel fine but it's the fact I used them yesterday purely to be greedy when I really didn't need to!! I guess that is true I definitely would eat more rubbish if I wasn't restricted to 15!! Thanks again Becki!!!! xx

Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

I know I'm not alone that when I use more syns 10-15 rather than 0-5 I generally loose more weight. Syns are there to be used. Don't feel guilty for something that is there for good reason :)

Omg wow really?! See when I started slimming world I always used between 5-15 but recently I've been using less and less and my weight loss has slowed down so maybe it's linked!! I will definitely try and use them all now!!! :) xx

Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

I think everyone's first reaction when they slow down/don't loose is to cut back on what is obviously where the extra non speed foods as such are coming in, but as I said I know of other members on here who as myself loose more when the use more syns.

I think everyone's first reaction when they slow down/don't loose is to cut back on what is obviously where the extra non speed foods as such are coming in, but as I said I know of other members on here who as myself loose more when the use more syns.

That's really interesting Gemma, though now I really don't have a clue why my weight loss has slowed down boohoo :( xx

Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Back