Time to get skinny again!!!!

Okay so today I've been extra good knowing that after finshing my second shift of work today (two jobs) il be hungry and will want to use my syns now that I know they don't affect weight loss (thanks again Gemma and Becki!!!)

Breakfast - melon, banana

Lunch - crustless quiche, frozen fruit, natural yogurt, Alpen bar

Dinner - chicken mugshot, Alpen bar, ww yogurt

Treats - walkers baked and a Bueno (17 syns woops!!!!!!)

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Only over by 2 syns so don't worry! and worth it for a bueno!! I'm an evening snacker!
two jobs! wow. you need your syns for the energy I bet!

Once again I agree with Becki...2 is nothing and if you add all the days of syns for this weigh in week I bet your still not near your possible total of 105 ;)

Only over by 2 syns so don't worry! and worth it for a bueno!! I'm an evening snacker!
two jobs! wow. you need your syns for the energy I bet!

That's what I thought its not too many I could have definitely done worse!! Omg I love bueno's there amazing aren't they!!! I definitely am too Becki that's why I try and save my syns for the evening where possible!!! Having2 jobs is definitely not helping my weight loss unfortunately, I finish my full time job at 5 have a quick mugshot for dinner and start my other job at half 5 in time to finish at half 9 which at that point i'm starving and only fancying rubbish :( but I think I'm doing okayish!!!! :D

Once again I agree with Becki...2 is nothing and if you add all the days of syns for this weigh in week I bet your still not near your possible total of 105 ;)

That is very true!!! I definitely need to start doing weekly syns as of Monday!!! thanks again for the fab idea!!!! ;) x

That's what I thought its not too many I could have definitely done worse!! Omg I love bueno's there amazing aren't they!!! I definitely am too Becki that's why I try and save my syns for the evening where possible!!! Having2 jobs is definitely not helping my weight loss unfortunately, I finish my full time job at 5 have a quick mugshot for dinner and start my other job at half 5 in time to finish at half 9 which at that point i'm starving and only fancying rubbish :( but I think I'm doing okayish!!!! :D

do you do this 5 days a week?! mad woman. although needs must unfortunately :( I'm surprised you get time to eat!

do you do this 5 days a week?! mad woman. although needs must unfortunately :( I'm surprised you get time to eat!

Hhaha I think I would be truly crazy if I did it 5 days a week!! At the moment I only do Tues/Weds and the occasion weekend, its only for extra cash for travelling!! I have to say Tues/Weds definitely are the days I eat the least haha!!!

EXCITING NEWS... JUST GOT WEIGHED... I'M NOW 2LB LIGHTER WOOOOOOOO :banana dancer::banana dancer::party0011::party0011:

Well done on the fab loss! :)

Thanks for the love girls!!! So happy to be the smallest I've been since starting slimming world!!!!

Today's diary isnt too bad but I'm really unsure with my syn amounts so I'm not really sure exactly how many I've used!

Breakfast - melon, frozen fruit
Lunch - Alpen light, sweet corn, natural yogurt, slimming world quiche.. Starting to see a pattern yet.. Haha

Dinner - (so I had a work event wh oh meant my dinner was the buffet that they provided which of course wasn't slimming world friendly but I tried my best!) 2 x sausage rolls, 2 small cubes of cheese, a handful of grapes, a handful of tortilla chips and a glass of orange juice.. Not great I know :(

This then lead to me being starving when I went out to bingo with my friend, instead of being good and having a jacket potato I decided to have a cheese toastie on white bread :( don't know why I did it because I could have rectified the day but instead I decided to ruin it! Oh well tomorrow's a new day!!! Xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Really fab day yesterday/today feeling super motivated!!

Yesterday:
So I Saved all my syns for last night as I knew I was going out for drinks and would want food at the end of the night, but instead I ended up driving and just drinking diet coke all night and subway/McDonald's were closed so I didn't eat anything either!!!! I know it's not through my own actions however I don't think I've ever had such a low syn day so I'm super chuffed that I did it!!!

Breakfast - melon, frozen fruit
Lunch - natural yogurt, banana, quorn pasta, 1 snack a jack
Dinner - None

Total syns (2)

-----------------

So because I didn't drink last night I decided to wake up early and go to my fitness bootcamp this morning which absolutely destroyed me however after completing this I weighed myself and if the scales are true im officially at my 2 stone award wooohooo!!!

Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Smashing Itttttt! !!! Well done you! Even though they were shut ...you still are aware about eating and drinking etc whereas I'm just like blaaaaa, whatever feeed me!!!

Smashing Itttttt! !!! Well done you! Even though they were shut ...you still are aware about eating and drinking etc whereas I'm just like blaaaaa, whatever feeed me!!!

Thanks Becki!! Haha tbh if I had drunk it would be a completely different story and I will admit I did try to find a Tesco to get some crisps but it didn't work haha!! But I feel much better now knowing I can resist!!

Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Today's food diary!!

Breakfast - 2 x toast (hex b)
Lunch - chicken mug shot and natural yogurt with 2 teaspoons of choc shot (1 syn)
Dinner - 2 x wraps (14 syns) chicken and cheese (hex a)
snack - Alpen bar (3 syns)

Total syns (17, not too concerned as I only had 2 yesterday!)

Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Well done chick! :)

Okay so I haven't been great today but I'm ready to get back on it tomorrow!!

Breakfast - no bread in the house so I had a cheese topped roll (guessing about 6 syns?!) with bacon and egg

Lunch - none

Dinner - roast chicken, broccoli, Brussels, pea's, potatos, 1 Yorkshire and stuffing (guessing about 7 syns for the Yorkshire and stuffing)

Snacks - Alpen bar x2 (hexb) ice cream, 2 x custard cream, 2 x mini cookie, hot chocolate (1.5 syns)

Total syns - way over :(

Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Hi Paige,

im new here and just been reading your thread...congrats on your weight loss so far you've done so well :) must say its so good you are honest about having good and bad days, we are all human and it's so easy to beat yourself up. I lost nearly 2st nearly 3 years ago for my wedding but have since put most of it back on so back on it last week. You girls have all given me some really good tips n ideas.....sw ice cream sounds good and I noticed you mentioned snack a jacks which I had last time I did sw (im a sweet person so the caramel are fab for me) so thanks for reminding me I'll be getting some of those.

Look forward to hearing about everyone's progress :)

Back