Time to get skinny again!!!!

Hi Paige,

im new here and just been reading your thread...congrats on your weight loss so far you've done so well :) must say its so good you are honest about having good and bad days, we are all human and it's so easy to beat yourself up. I lost nearly 2st nearly 3 years ago for my wedding but have since put most of it back on so back on it last week. You girls have all given me some really good tips n ideas.....sw ice cream sounds good and I noticed you mentioned snack a jacks which I had last time I did sw (im a sweet person so the caramel are fab for me) so thanks for reminding me I'll be getting some of those.

Look forward to hearing about everyone's progress :)

Hiya Lealea!!! :) thank you very much!! Oh wow well done im sure you'll lose it all again in no time!! SW Ice cream is definitely a favourite of mine as it's so yummy and low syn!!! I always get my snack a jacks in the pound shops so you should definitely look in there!! :) xx

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Start Weight - 11st 2.5lb
Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Hey guys, so I've been back on it today and done so much exercise I could collapse so I'm really hoping il get a good loss this week if I keep yo it :)

Started today with a 2 mile walk to work followed by porridge for breakfast (hexb) 2 x tea (2syns for sugar)

Lunch - mug shot, orange, banana, WW yogurt, snack a jack (2syns)

I then walked 2 miles home, did a hour of regiment fitness bootcamp and took the dog on a long walk.

Dinner - cheese omelette, SW chips, beans (no syns but also no super free boohoo)

Snack - walls funny feet icecream (3 syns) tblspoon of Nutella (don't ask why!!! 4 syns???)

Total syns (11)

Read about my journey here - http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/351130-time-get-skinny-again.html

Current Weight - 9st 5lb
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Hi Paige!

I just signed up to minimins today, I've been doing slimming world for about 3 months now, not going to the groups though trying to save the pennies also! I'm still learning but it's great looking at your daily food diary to get some tips, my meals always seem very repetitive but I guess that's just my way of keeping on track! Look forward to reading more of your diaries over the next few weeks :)

nobody ever needs to ask why you ate a tablespoon of Nutella. ..its the best!!! I darnt buy it anymore!!

so much exercise! are you aching today? What dog do you have?

Hi Paige!

I just signed up to minimins today, I've been doing slimming world for about 3 months now, not going to the groups though trying to save the pennies also! I'm still learning but it's great looking at your daily food diary to get some tips, my meals always seem very repetitive but I guess that's just my way of keeping on track! Look forward to reading more of your diaries over the next few weeks :)

Hiya Crazy Zumba Lady!! Loving the name btw haha!!!

Aww I'm glad I've helped even if it is a tiny bit!! I used to go to class but like you I'm trying to do it alone and save the money!!! I'm exactly the same I often find my meals are quite repetitive especially compared to when I first started but it definitely helps to read other peoples diaries as I always steal yummy ideas haha!!! :) xx

nobody ever needs to ask why you ate a tablespoon of Nutella. ..its the best!!! I darnt buy it anymore!!

so much exercise! are you aching today? What dog do you have?

Omg tell me about it... I don't know how I stopped at 1 hahaha!!! See its never normally in my house but I'm house sitting at the moment for the inlaws (well one day to be haha) so when I saw it I just couldn't resist hahaha!! I know I think back to how unfit I used to be compared to now though I definitely am aching today!!! He's actually not my dog its my boyfriends but I'm around his so often that he may as well be mine haha! he's a Rottweiler but the biggest baby you'll ever meet haha!!! xxx

Everyone should be allowed a tablespoon of nutella on a day basis - it should be the LAW!! :)

Hahahah I love this Ria!!!! I think that would make a fabulous law!!!!!! ;) Xx

Hiya Paige, Wow! Who needs Charlotte's DVD with all that exercise :) Looking good chick!

I haven't had a Funny Feet Ice cream for years!

OMG GIRLS I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE NEW ALPEN BARS!! I AM IN LOVE!!!!! You've probably already seen these but the new Alpen lights now come in Jaffa cake and banoffee flavour!! I've just had the Jaffa cake one and it was amazing!! There on offer for 3 packs for £3 in tesco atm!! xx

Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Hiya Paige, Wow! Who needs Charlotte's DVD with all that exercise :) Looking good chick!

I haven't had a Funny Feet Ice cream for years!

Haha I know I don't know what's got into me haha!! I don't think I've ever had them before yesterday but it was lovely and definitely worth it for only 3 syns!!!! xx

Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Today's diary!!

Breakfast - tangerine

Lunch - mugshot, banana, Alpen light bar

Dinner - jacket potato with cheese and beans (hex a)

Snacks - Alpen light (hex b) walkers baked (5 syns) Cadbury buttons (10.5 syns)

Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

OMG GIRLS I HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE NEW ALPEN BARS!! I AM IN LOVE!!!!! You've probably already seen these but the new Alpen lights now come in Jaffa cake and banoffee flavour!! I've just had the Jaffa cake one and it was amazing!! There on offer for 3 packs for £3 in tesco atm!! xx

Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

ooohhhhh I might see if Asda have got these yet!

I love the Lemon Drizzle one and really like the Cherry Bakewell one! Might have to take a trip to Tesco worth it at £1 a box and stock up! I'm thinking of taking Alpen Bars on holiday to help me steer clear from the chocolate and crisps in the shop after drinking!..lol..

Hope you have a good day. I'm off to bed in a bit...lol...

Honestly girls they are soo yum!! I feel bad having 1 as my hexb never mind 2 I really think they must have it wrong there haha!!! That's a fab idea Gemsta I always try to have one on me as a option for a quick snack especially as there low syns!! Where/when are you off on holiday?! No where too nice to make me jealous I hope!!

Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

Diary for today!!

Breakfast - banana
Lunch - mugshot, tangerine, natural yogurt, Alpen bar (hex b)
Dinner - jacket potato & beans

Snack - beans and bacon (was starving after 12 hours of work so felt this was very justified hehe!!) walkers baked (5 syns) giant buttons (10 syns)

Exercise - dog walk (approx 2 miles)

Current Weight - 9st 3
Goal Weight - 8st 7lb

I agree about having two alpen bars for hexb. ..I just can't justify having two! especially not one after the other! :/
food sounds amazing. .loving your bacon and bean snack hehe

Honestly girls they are soo yum!! I feel bad having 1 as my hexb never mind 2 I really think they must have it wrong there haha!!! That's a fab idea Gemsta I always try to have one on me as a option for a quick snack especially as there low syns!! Where/when are you off on holiday?! No where too nice to make me jealous I hope!!

Flying out to Sharm in Egypt on the 16th May....I can't wait for some sun!!..lol..

Back