Total Restart Diary

Popping in to subscribe, your food looks yummy. Well done on your loss so far!

Popping in to subscribe, your food looks yummy. Well done on your loss so far!

Welcome :) your losses so far are amazing, when are you off to lanzarote? X

How far do you live from London? You very smart because you think about the future and money. Is there anyway you can get a second job like something part time 20 hours a week and have that go into savings too?

My dad always took me to have at least 6 months worth of money in my savings account for my bills so if anything happens, I have 6 months that I'm ok money wise which is hard to do, I know, but it's something that I always think about. That was a random story lol

london is about 2.5 hours away (to my mums house - then I can get train or bus further in) its doable if the money is right and the opportunities are there. Your dad's advice is right, and something I need to work towards. I have maybe a month, or two very careful months in cash, but I have lots of money's worth of stuff just in case that I could sell in an emergency.

Ok day today. Been holed in indoors at work all day though so had the munchies...did well to not go overboard but more Syns than planned.

Breakfast - fruit, soya yogurt (2)
lunch - savoury rice, massive salad.
Dinner - bean chilli, pimenton wedges, salad (2.5)
snacks - 2 cereal bars (HEXB), nuts and a few crisps (4 to be on the safe side)

image.jpg

no exercise today :( am off work for next 3 days though so gots lots planned. Going to try powerhoop class or zumba, and go foraging for sloes (gin, mmmmm) as well as allotment work. Also need to sort the shed and sand some rust down on my van :) lots of walking to work and an interview later in the week :)

Welcome on board love :) how do you reckon you've done this week? I can't believe its 12 weeks until the x day, it feels like we've been counting the weeks down forever on your thread!!!

london is about 2.5 hours away (to my mums house - then I can get train or bus further in) its doable if the money is right and the opportunities are there. Your dad's advice is right, and something I need to work towards. I have maybe a month, or two very careful months in cash, but I have lots of money's worth of stuff just in case that I could sell in an emergency.

That's a crazy amount of traveling for work, where do I sign up? LOL

Did you make any calls for the job(s)?

Yep sounds far away, but I have a room in my mums house so I would only need to drive each way once a week. Long journeys don't bother me, I do about 30,000 miles each year driving across the UK and Europe so a few hundred is not a problem :) Still got a damn cold so am putting off phone calls as I sound silly. How did your first day of work go??

x

Welcome on board KraziKayzi :) x

Food today has been yummy!!!

Breakfast - fruit salad and soya yogurt (2)
Lunch - stir fried noodles and veg with HEXB cashew nuts
Dinner - vegetable risotto, large mixed salad and HEXB 'garlic bread' (garlic mashed with vegan butter and pepper and baked in oven) (3 Syns)
Snacks - Biscuits (5), mini choc bar (4)

IMG_2509.jpgIMG_2511.jpgIMG_2516.jpg

Welcome on board love :) how do you reckon you've done this week? I can't believe its 12 weeks until the x day, it feels like we've been counting the weeks down forever on your thread!!!

I feel ive had a really good week but my scales say otherwise grrrrrrrrr. Its 22 weeks since I started that thread I think as it was a 34 week challenge from April to Xmas. Ive not lost a lot lol but im still plodding on.

What about you? are you looking forward to the scales ?

It's gone quick!! At least you have gone down in weight, it could be worse, although I hear your frustration about slow losses - I think I've lost 6.5lbs in the last 4 months hahaha. Time to get back on it now, winter is easy for me :) Not looking forward to the scales this weekend - I had a meal out on Saturday which was awful, awful high in Syns. I didn't eat dinner that night as I was kinda full but also scared to eat anything else! So I'm not sure how the scales will show. Not done a lot of exercise as I've been cooped up at work most days. Going to be good until weigh in and cross my fingers!! x

You never can tell, it was 1 meal out of the whole week. Ive yo yo'd since April lol I need to get my head back in the game. Fingers crossed for you for WI

Thank you, and welcome :)

I'm now writing up a meal plan for the next weigh in week. I'm trying to be really careful with my money as I look to switch jobs etc, so trying to use up as much stuff in the house as possible. Got loads of mags and books to flick through for ideas, yum yum yum

Yup, its gonna be hard budgeting and trying to cook new meals though. I'm going to have to be super clever, but sure it can be done! Being vegan is damn expensive !!

Oops how could you forget that lol???

Im sure you have something? smart black trousers and a nice top/blouse with some nice jewellery?

Back