Total Restart Diary

Haha, I really don't own any smart clothes at all. We dress in normal stuff where I work. Hmmm I'm just going to have to find the least baggy/bleach stained/holey leggings and some sort of top/dress that isn't too tatty :/ Being smart is NEVER on my agenda, I haven't brushed my hair in 10 years lol (dreadlocks!)

This could be interesting. But, my CV and references are solid, so if they are more bothered about my clothes then they can swivel. The job wouldn't be a smart one anyway so I'd probably be overdressing if I was to go smart? who knows.

I don't own 1 pair of trousers!!! Well I do now, but they are too small - I bought them as I have no clothes that I can really notice my weight loss in so I bought some size 16 combats and keep trying them on, the day I fit into them is a day of victory, and also the first time I'll have worn trousers in a few years. Give me leggings, leggings and leggings all day

I hope so LOL. I'm not one to dress smart ;) Saying that, every interview I've ever been to in my life, I've been offered the job. Breaking down the barriers of what you look like and who you really are ;) tattoos, peircings and a fear of starchy suit material does not a bad worker make. I haven't worn jeans for...hmmm maybe 8 years? I find trousers very difficult to fit into, I have a massive backside so have to buy sizes that are way, way too big for me to fit it in. then it sags at the back, and my legs are shrouded in a sea of denim, so i gave up on trousers and moved to leggings. Never looked back, i feel naked without them. I even wear leggings under long skirts in hot countries. I couldn't imagine not ever having them on.

I think its a comfort thing/security blanket. I never used to wear anything but black, people thought I was in constant mourning lol

I feel well pious at the minute - just got a sugar craving, and instead of reaching for chocolate (noooo!) I am eating some grapes instead. yum yum and actually much more satisfying.

Wow this thread moved fast lol

I'm driving around 20,000 miles a year so I hear you.

I like how we talk about different topics all the time haha

Got offered the job at interview. Seems a really nice place, and will be good to get some shifts there :) Then I got home after my interview and bumped into a mate who said there might be some gardening work going - double job win in one day! Off to usual work at 8pm tonight :) I am going to work solidly through winter and get as much £££ as possible!!

Foods been good today although i'm feeling really ill. My stomach has been cramping since last night and I've got a headache - hope I haven't caught yet another cold/bug, I'm getting bored of them now!! Not sure what to have for dinner as I don't really feel like standing up and cooking

Good food day today.

Breakfast - Fruit salad, soya yogurt (2)
Lunch - leftover risotto, mixed salad, pine nuts (HEXB) and ketchup (1)
Dinner - Mash potato (3), 3 sausages, tin of beans, brown sauce (2)
Snacks - chocolate (4), hot chocolate oat milk (HEXA)

Feeling rough as hell, now off to work for the night :)

Got offered the job at interview. Seems a really nice place, and will be good to get some shifts there :) Then I got home after my interview and bumped into a mate who said there might be some gardening work going - double job win in one day! Off to usual work at 8pm tonight :) I am going to work solidly through winter and get as much £££ as possible!!

Foods been good today although i'm feeling really ill. My stomach has been cramping since last night and I've got a headache - hope I haven't caught yet another cold/bug, I'm getting bored of them now!! Not sure what to have for dinner as I don't really feel like standing up and cooking

Yayyy well done on the job offer hun thats great news

Fankoo :) The last 24 hours has been great for work - got offered that job, then did 5 hours gardening today, been put forward for some work in a plant nursery in spring...all seems to be coming together :)

Plus 1.5lbs off tonight. Could it get any better :) My rubbish stomach bug has gone too.

Got a LONG shift, starting tomorrow morning and finishing at 3pm sunday haha. Not looking forward to that :/ but its all £££

Good food yesterday, yum yum.

Breakfast - fruit salad, soya yogurt (2)
lunch - marmite roll (4)
dinner - Malaysian fried rice, sweet chilli sauce (2)
snacks - biscuits (5), popcorn (3)

ended iff off a good week. Now doing a meal plan for the week ahead, after this I have 3 weekends on the trot that I'm going out, 2 of them will be fine as its only a night and I'll be driving so no drink but one weekend will be a little tougher.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    860.7 KB · Views: 50
Can't figure out what to do - I'm going to miss normal Thursday weigh in next week as I'm working. I can't figure out weither to weigh in on Tuesday or Friday? Both are evening weigh ins so usual time but not sure when. Hmmmm

I'm happy for you that everything is settling in just right for you!

I'd personal do the Friday weigh in to make sure I keep on track. But Tuesday keeps you from eating badly on the weekends. Hm. Never mind, I'd pick Tuesday lol

Id do the Friday - then it gives you 9 days to work on your losses to the next Thursday WI - Tuesday only gives you 6 lol

Am gonna weigh on Tuesday as its more convenient. Will keep me on track..,thrn Tuesday night I'm off for a meal out which will not be SW friendly however hard I try lol. That will then give me 9 days to 'rectify' my Syns lolol

maintained last night, which isn't too bad, but i was hoping to get into the 12's. Had dinner at jamie oliver's last night, was very naughty!!! Am back on it today, and being super good until next Thursday as I feel I have some work to do in order to improve my chances of a loss next week :eek:

Now writing up a meal plan for the week ahead, its really hard to think of exciting meals that are cheap. so much of the stuff i eat costs so much money but I'm on a mad saving spree at the minute so i can go self employed in spring and sack in my job (woohoo!!) Money is tight, but I don't want to stop enjoying my food. I wreckon I spend about £40-60 each week in the supermarkets which seems like such a lot of money to spend for 1 person??? Anyone else think this? x

Just done a lovely meal plan for the week ahead. I am hoping all the stuff i need doesn't exceed £25 as that's all I've got!!

Been at work too much this week hence not much activity on here. Someone at work has already completed, yes completed, their xmas shopping. Has got me thinking though, and I'm now seeking out bargains online. Have got a £200 budget for everyone unless something really amazing comes up. thankfully i don't have to buy for many people!! I'm so rubbish at coming up with ideas though. need to get me thinking cap on :)

Back