Triplestep's SW Photo/Food Diary

Mon 17th June

Breakfast: Wholemeal Toast(HexB) with quark and marmite. Green tea.
Lunch: 1/3 of Sainsbury's four bean salad(1) 1/3 of Sainsbury's couscous with chargrilled veg(0.5) Roast chicken thigh, spinach.
Dinner: Turkey mince patties/meatball, with selection of salad and cheese(HexA)
Snack: Nectarine, ring doughnut(11), marmite rice cake(1.5)
Total Syns: 14

I didn't even think I had eaten a doughnut, until a colleague pointed out I had a nectarine in one hand and a ring doughnut in the other!!
redface.gif

ForumRunner_20130617_220531.png

Sabotaged myself today at weigh in. 1.5 pounds on :(. Ate before I weighed in... and ate lots of biscuits in the morning and had a big lunch- lunch was about 1 syn; couscous and leaf salad with roast chicken thighs- skinless and a boiled egg and lightest mayo, but feeling so very bloated! :sigh: Beginning to think this plan isn't for me. Been trying SW plan for 6 weeks now and lost 8lbs... 6lbs of it was from the first week. Over the weeks it's off and on and off and on and constantly feeling heavy and bloated. I was a lot more consistent with weight gain and loss when I was eating healthily... I knew when I over indulged/had bigger portions it would show on the scale, on this plan my lunch alone today was close to 600calories... but yet it's "free" ... I know in the small print it says in moderation.. that has always been my biggest problem- portion control. Anyway, I will decide in a couple of days, it could just me feeling tired and fed up right now.

Back