Virtual trip into skinny jeans

Yaaay! That's some good rowing. Well done mate.
I'm walking my way to Paris at the moment. I still have 135 miles to go. I'm in France and cant stand the lingo, and don't want to feast on croissants either...

I don't know you neck of the woods very well are you heading towards London?

Yaaay! That's some good rowing. Well done mate. I'm walking my way to Paris at the moment. I still have 135 miles to go. I'm in France and cant stand the lingo, and don't want to feast on croissants either... I don't know you neck of the woods very well are you heading towards London?

Frogs and snails are good protein lol well done you.

Yes Grimsby which is east coast sort of mid way up and heading to Heathrow airport.

If I get enough followers I'll organise a group challenge we can all chip in the miles.

I'm hoping to reach my destination in next 10 days. I won't be shopping for my jeans in London

73.5 miles from Heathrow, covering good ground and loving the flodded roads my boat is happy.

I'm setting up camp to warm my fingers and toes and will boil some water on stove to make all my
Supporters a 1.5syn hot chocolate as you
Must all be
Cold to
Stood cheering me on x

image-2175031504.jpg

Anyone any suggestions for my next trip?

Remember I'm on a fashion mission so must have good shops.

London will not be where I find my skinny jeans. Still far yo big but I hope to weigh in nevt week and arrive in London so will have my total weight loss for my first trip which is good

Milan is just over 800 miles! Maybe you'll make it to there?! X

Ooooffff you have a lot of faith in me lol but what a place.

I have set myself a promise that the place I end up in (virtual) when I hit my goal to buy my jeans I will visit one day. Hopefully soonish or as soon as I have saved for it.

I'm going to look on the map :)

Fab! How exciting, I was going to buy a pedometer or at least an app but they seem very unreliable :-(

What about these fit bits ppl are raving about? Don't think they are cheap tho.

I think for Milan I might have to get one and consider included other distances I cover as London trip has purely been rowing

Love my fitbit. Checked my steps too (daft i know but counted 100steps then checked) and matches its more reliable than my old pedometer which clocked steps when in a car and on my wobble machine etc. This doesnt log steps for the sake of it. The only thing i take no notice of is calories burnt so i dont use the food side of it just fitness steps and sleep. Ive already noticed that if i sleep less than 6 hours or more than 8 im not as active the following day.

You're doing great with your rowing this week. Come and meet me in paris next reckon you row faster than i walk!

Love my fitbit. Checked my steps too (daft i know but counted 100steps then checked) and matches its more reliable than my old pedometer which clocked steps when in a car and on my wobble machine etc. This doesnt log steps for the sake of it. The only thing i take no notice of is calories burnt so i dont use the food side of it just fitness steps and sleep. Ive already noticed that if i sleep less than 6 hours or more than 8 im not as active the following day. You're doing great with your rowing this week. Come and meet me in paris next reckon you row faster than i walk!

Wow it notes your sleep.
I fancy one of these but in theatre it's bare below elbows will it work in my pocket or around my ankle?

The one i have (flex) goes in a wristband but im sure there are others in the range that get put in ur pocket and transfered to wrist when asleep. (Not sure if its the fitbit plus) It notes your restlessness at night and deducts it from time in bed. I noticed when i eat late im restless more than when i eat before 6pm. Its really woke me up to certain things. Im still in honeymoon period with it as it was a christmas gift but I love it. Youre right tho they arent cheap. :rolleyes:

The one i have (flex) goes in a wristband but im sure there are others in the range that get put in ur pocket and transfered to wrist when asleep. (Not sure if its the fitbit plus) It notes your restlessness at night and deducts it from time in bed. I noticed when i eat late im restless more than when i eat before 6pm. Its really woke me up to certain things. Im still in honeymoon period with it as it was a christmas gift but I love it. Youre right tho they arent cheap. :rolleyes:

Do
You log these things and it analyses that info for you or have you had to go through data to notice these trends?

Ive noticed the trends of eating late or too little/much sleep. It just logs the restlessness from movement during sleep i suppose. I also eat more when ive had crap sleep, it could be psychological i suppose.

It's cold outside, just de-icing the boat and ores.

Today my goal is to get to Huntingdon a market town that's 9 miles away.

That will take me to 62.5 miles to go and looking good to catch my flight a week on Sunday

Back