Virtual trip into skinny jeans

This is such an amazing idea. Good luck to you - you're doing amazing - hope you get into those jeans soon!! xx

Ty for the follow.

We stopped off and went to a water park today do miles are on hold until
Tomorrow I wAnt some real progress towards Peterborough tomorrow and next week on my week off.

Weigh in on Monday

And the journey resumes I am 17.5 miles to peterbrough they have rearranged my appt for Wednesday and if I don't make this I can't go abroad so I need 10 miles tomorrow and 7 on Tuesday. To arrive in time.

The weigh in scales are visiting me boat side in the morning.

image-4287063436.jpg

I have arrived in Spalding look Closely on the water you can see me in my boat. Was a beautiful day and camp is set up ready for dinner of fruit salad and the scales to arrive at my boat for morning weigh In :)

Fingers crossed for both of us for WI! Does your rower clock your miles? They're supposed to be fantastic exercise, I bet your shape will change as you go x

It's clocks strokes which I convert to meters and miles.

It's fantastic exercise, the handle piece is not as heavy as proper gym equipment so my arms don't get same workout but all in all I'm shattered and legs like jelly after a session so it works.

My legs are changing already from the rower. I thought my progress is slow but I look at the big map and I've come so far.

I don't clock any miles I do only the ones on the rower for this challenge.

I made 10miles tonight in one sitting, it was hard work but I have made it to a village 7.5miles North of peterbrough in a village called thorny.

Camp is all set up and tonight's fireside tea was bacon and spinach sw quiche and salad.

image-1465380755.jpg

I've made it to Peterborough.

I am now just 81 miles from the airport. I have had a gruelling few days but want to keep the pace up.

The passport office have been brilliant they have brought me my passport to the boat as I need to set up
Camp and it is dark already.

I am just shy of half way and as of last weigh in I am 9.5lb down and feeling fitter already.

I now need suggestions of where to travel next? Remember I'm on the search for my skinny jeans so trendy shops is a must. Please help me decide and cheer me on x

image-3054564024.jpg

The bullring in Birmingham would be good for shopping if it weren't too much of a detour. ...You could pop in mine for a cuppa on your way past! !!!!

Back