Wedding and Bikini Body Diary Target member:)

Morning diary,

so I had yesterday evening off the diet for my daughters birthday and ate so much we had a carvery and then shared a mega sized ice cream with my partner. Once the kids were in bed we tucked into a bottle of wine and some more snack so feeling so bloated today. It's weigh in tomorrow too why do I do this every week Saint Monday to Thursday syner on the weekend!

we may be going out today for some food too but I am determined to stick to low carb red day plan as I don't think I could stomach anything stodgy.

Sunday 29th June - Red day

Breakfast
3 rashers of lean bacon f
low fat mature cheddar hex a
a poached egg f

lunch
if we go out will have a salad with some meat

Dinner
unsure

Good morning diary feeling motivated today!

im going to do a few day of fast forward mixed with maybe slim fast in the hope to get to targeting Monday, 3.5lbs is quite a lot and my losses are slowing so fingers crossed.

Wednesday 2nd July- Fast Forward

Breakfast
Muesli with skimmed milk

Lunch
Poached egg on wholemeal toast

Dinner
Low calorie ready meal- chicken korma

Snacks
see what I fancy

Thank you, I'm really hoping I do but of I don't I've got another two weigh ins before we go away x

Trying to plan plan plan this weekend as that's where the naughties sneak in!

Weigh in tomorrow so nervous I have been saintly since I went to the sea side in Tuesday let's hope I get as close to target a possible eeeek!

Good luck for tomorrow :) x

Well done hun!! Fab news!! And well in time as well.

I've got 18 full days until I go away to get married and thinking of writing everything down, only I'm doing ww now do you think it'd be ok to write down my good in my slimming world diary?

Hi Sam thank you! I can't believe how fast it's coming around, I've been counting down for one and a half years... And it's nearly two weeks away! I'm starting to stress out abit now. X

Back