Wedding and Bikini Body Diary Target member:)

I've been really struggling since a hit target on Monday, I've been following Weight Watchers and not been making good choices at all. I really enjoy the fact you can eat whatever you want within your point allowance but I think that's the problem as I'm enjoying the carbs and chocolate a little too much.

Tonight has been the final straw, I've had to lay down most of the evening from being in pain from eating so much (how embarrassing) My partner and I went to Zizzis for lunch and had a 3 course meal and then a large pizza for Dinner. I have looked at the scales and they haven't moved much but my stomach feels horrendous and I feel so unhealthy!

I know that I need to come back to Slimming World plan, I need some goodness back in my system, so as of tomorrow I'm back to what I know best and for good!

Sunday 13th July - Red Day

Breakfast
2 x Weetabix (HexB1)
100ml skimmed milk (HexA1)

Lunch
Sunday roast probably - I will have meat and veg only with syns for gravy

Dinner
40g Reduced fat cheddar (HexA2)
Beetroot f
Tesco wafer thin honey roast ham f
Lettuce & cucumber sf

Other
2 Weight Watchers toffee biscuits - 4 syns
Coffee with 1 sugar- 1 syn

Syns
5/15

Last edited:
First day back has gone to pot! Went to my mum and dads for dinner and couldn't say no to the creamy mash, roasties nor the Yorkshire puddings x

Hi just to let you know I've started a new diary now I'maintaining, feel like a fresh one was in order. It's called maintaining and becoming a mrs diary :)

Back