Weight watcher/calories counting/think thin diet.

ooohhh dont we all! One day theyll invent some miracle cure and we'll all be jealous of the younger women :p x

I would be devastated if I missed out on such a pill! There is a programme on channel 4 about weight watchers. Glad I don't attend meetings, and I definitely won't be eating their branded things as much!x

ohhh shame, I love docs like that, what was it like? what naughty things do they dooooo? x

Finally just got on the scales- that was the massive kick up the bum I needed! Almost half a stone on!
Back on it today for sure! The food isn't worth how crap this feels x

Ive only been back on it a couple days and Im a pound down already! honestly if you can get one day under your belt you will feel so much better! Also you will probably find you havent actually put on 7lbs - just your body holding on to fluids and fats cos of the change in diet. Get back on it and you will see it drop right back down again!

Good luck Lucy, you can do this! X

Ive only been back on it a couple days and Im a pound down already! honestly if you can get one day under your belt you will feel so much better! Also you will probably find you havent actually put on 7lbs - just your body holding on to fluids and fats cos of the change in diet. Get back on it and you will see it drop right back down again!

Thank you so much for your support. I really do appreciate it. I will make sure I make healthy choices at the Indian tonight. Done well so far today. Salad for lunch :) x

Ps. Well done on your 1lb loss xx

Just a food update.

Went out for Indian tonight for a friends birthday, before I went I pointed up everything I planned to eat and...... I stuck to it! Mini victory for me.
My friends had popadoms, pickle tray, onion bhaji. I had 1 samosa to start (have the other away) 3rd of rice and naan, and a korma (didn't finish it either). I know Indian isn't the healthiest but I resisted over eating, granted I used a heck of a lot of my weekly points but I'm feeling positive about my will power to not think stuff it and eat.
May it long continue :)

Thats exactly the way you do it if you want to keep at it for a long time! you cant avoid everything and you made informed choices and stuck to your plan! that is amazing! and salad for lunch to compensate!

Pretty great day I say!

x

Thats exactly the way you do it if you want to keep at it for a long time! you cant avoid everything and you made informed choices and stuck to your plan! that is amazing! and salad for lunch to compensate!

Pretty great day I say!

x

Thank you :)
Today been a much better day. Will have to remember never to get the weight watchers risotto again though- was pants!xx

Mmm the indian sounded lovely - well done on being so organized!!!

Sure Lucyb my diary is new year new start new me - it's not in ww section tho.! ( not sure where it is lol)

Ok think it's in weight loss diaries ...

What's up pet?

I just can't seem to get back in it. I'm struggling. My days are so healthy, breakfast bar (3pp) then lunch is normally a salad, couscous or ww soup& bread (6-9pp). I don't feel hungry when I get home but I just eat! I need more will power- any body got any going spare?! Haha x

Maybe try have a lighter lunch so u have more points in the eve - I generally just have a ww soup - its hard to start with but they r quite filling and tasty - stick at it u will get there x

Maybe try have a lighter lunch so u have more points in the eve - I generally just have a ww soup - its hard to start with but they r quite filling and tasty - stick at it u will get there x

Thank you. I just need to start. I think if you have one good day then it works well x

Decided to move my wi day to Friday? Thinking this means I can have a treat on the weekend with my weeklies then have the rest of the week to be good for next wi.
I'm taking back control now! It's like I am a passive victim of food right now haha no more cos its ridiculous!x

Back