We're going to see Joseph - Glasgow, Jan 2nd... everyone welcome x

Transferred the money to you Jen

Thanks Jen, i will text you in a minute.

Right girlies, looks like i may not need to sleep! I'm going to have to get the 06.50 depart as the prices have shot up and the return flight is now £89.33 plus £36 for the flight out there. I should have booked when it was £70 but i thought it might have gone down:eek::(.

Who wants to stay up with me ;) x

Hope you all have a lovely time. I was very tempted but it's a really long journey and £95 on the train :(

Emma, I'll be very surprised if there is much sleeping going on at the Travel Lodge anyway - I'm sure it'll be mucho gossiping and chatting.

Thanks Jen, i will text you in a minute.

Right girlies, looks like i may not need to sleep! I'm going to have to get the 06.50 depart as the prices have shot up and the return flight is now £89.33 plus £36 for the flight out there. I should have booked when it was £70 but i thought it might have gone down:eek::(.

Who wants to stay up with me ;) x

Well we can either head back to Rachel's TL or you can come back to mine. We can buy a wee bottle of wine or 2 before we come out and carry on the night til you go for your train/plane.

Have you checked connections from Glasgow to Prestwick at that time in the morning though?

Thanks guys, that went through no problem :D Emma, I dont really drink so I will give you a run to the airport in the morning, cause I dont think there are any trains at that time and a taxi is 40 quid! not ideal!
We can just stay up and play games and things, the time will fly by!! :D

:D Glad you said that, was hoping you would come too, so you can keep me awake on the way back!! lol

Wouldnt have you travel that distance on your own :) Besides itll be a good laugh, we can get a coffee and keep Emma company.

:D Glad you said that, was hoping you would come too, so you can keep me awake on the way back!! lol

And we can go on an early morning road trip to Prestwick :party0049:

Thanks guys, that went through no problem :D Emma, I dont really drink so I will give you a run to the airport in the morning, cause I dont think there are any trains at that time and a taxi is 40 quid! not ideal!
We can just stay up and play games and things, the time will fly by!! :D

Well we can either head back to Rachel's TL or you can come back to mine. We can buy a wee bottle of wine or 2 before we come out and carry on the night til you go for your train/plane.

Have you checked connections from Glasgow to Prestwick at that time in the morning though?

You girlies are so nice! Thanks!!!

Right so should i cant book flights til 19th at least so should i wait and see if they are a bit cheaper a bit nearer or book straight away?

And does anyone know how i find the price of the train from Prestwick to Glasgow airport (or wherever i need to meet you?) at about 11 a.m for my inwards flight?

Sandy - i shall have to buy Archers or something - so not a wine fan! And we will have to make sure im okay to get on the plane ;) And to drive for an hour and a half home! LOL. I will probably have to drink lemonade! LOL x

book your flights asap - nowadays the longer you leave it the more it'll cost you xx

Journey takes just over half an hour.

Single fare is £6.15 but sure I read that if you show your flight confirmation and ID then it is half price

Irene xx

book your flights asap - nowadays the longer you leave it the more it'll cost you xx

Eeeek- fabulous. No more secretly hoping it will go down then! LOL x

Glasgow Prestwick Airport

info about train Prestwick to Glasgow

Irene xx

Journey takes just over half an hour.

Single fare is £6.15 but sure I read that if you show your flight confirmation and ID then it is half price

Irene xx

Thank you Irene, thats fab xx

Oh tickets arrived today!! Shall put them in a secure place ;)

ARGH!!!

Ryanair have a special offer... if i would have travelled after 6th January it would cost JUST £12!!!!

Instead, 4 days before will cost bl**dy £120!!!!!!!

*screams*:cry:

have been to see Joseph today and really enjoyed it. The narrator was one of the finalists for Nancy and very good as was Craig Chambers

The venue was great really big with comfortable seats

Hope youenjoy it as much as I did

Irene x

Have just heard from Em, she still poorly so wont be able to make it :(

I've bought her ticket off her - my train arrives Fri 2nd GLC 12.45 - and homeward leaves GLC Sat midday - Please be gentle with me I dont get out a lot :8855: Will be the first night I ever spent away from OH in 15 years apart from when in hospital to have girls - how sad it that????!!!!

Back