Whats for tea tonight

Tonight I am having cheesy spinach bake from one of the WW cookbooks, it is my all time favourite dish

Ooooh please will you post the recipe if you get chance? I like the sound of this :) Xxx

Have attached a cheeky photo of cookbook - is it readable?

Attachments

• image-505156506.jpg
    image-505156506.jpg
    522 KB · Views: 125
That recipe sounds lush. Really want to try it :)

homemade lasagne (7pp), ww bread roll and a big side salad. Followed by a ww apple crumble and custard. Wasn't expecting much from the pudding but it was delish

Its not a multi layer lasagne just plain and simple :)

500g turkey mince (17),
passata plus chopped tomatoes (0), - have it as tomatoey as you like.
onions (0),
mushrooms(0),
mixed herbs (0),
3 wholewheat lasagne pasta sheets (4) (3 for the size of dish i used was just about right)
60g philly extra light (2) and a splash of milk (2) for the white sauce - didnt quite use all of this, but you can make it as creamy and cheesy as you like
60g ww grated cheese (3) , i weighed out 60 but didnt quite use it all.

points come to 28.

i cut this into 4 portions which is plenty if you have it with salad.

cook the mince with the onions and mushrooms until cooked through (drain off any fat), add the passata, tomatoes and herbs and simmer.
while simmering have the pasta sheets on to boil so they are soft.
once pasta is cooked, add mince mixture to a dish and spread out evenly. Add the drained pasta sheets.
in a small saucepan add the milk and the philly cheese and heat till cheese has melted. this doesnt take long (remember to adjust points if you make it more cheesy)
spread this sauce on top of the pasta sheets then spinkle with the grated cheese.
place in oven until cheese has melted and turned golden.

Last edited:
Its not a multi layer lasagne just plain and simple :)

500g turkey mince (17),
passata plus chopped tomatoes (0), - have it as tomatoey as you like.
onions (0),
mushrooms(0),
mixed herbs (0),
3 wholewheat lasagne pasta sheets (4) (3 for the size of dish i used was just about right)
60g philly extra light (2) and a splash of milk (2) for the white sauce - didnt quite use all of this, but you can make it as creamy and cheesy as you like
60g ww grated cheese (3) , i weighed out 60 but didnt quite use it all.

points come to 28.

i cut this into 4 portions which is plenty if you have it with salad.

cook the mince with the onions and mushrooms until cooked through (drain off any fat), add the passata, tomatoes and herbs and simmer.
while simmering have the pasta sheets on to boil so they are soft.
once pasta is cooked, add mince mixture to a dish and spread out evenly. Add the drained pasta sheets.
in a small saucepan add the milk and the philly cheese and heat till cheese has melted. this doesnt take long (remember to adjust points if you make it more cheesy)
spread this sauce on top of the pasta sheets then spinkle with the grated cheese.
place in oven until cheese has melted and turned golden.

Sounds lush :) will be trying this too! Thank you!!! :) Xxx

ww sausage and mash with carrots, mushrooms and onions :)

I made a turkey, leek and pasta bake. Just cook 2carrots and 4 leeks in veg stock, use the stock, milk and flour to make a thick sauce. Pour this over turkey, the veg and cooked pasta and top with wholemeal breadcrumbs and some grated cheese- absolutely gorgeous :) 11 points but it was a huge portion!

I made a turkey, leek and pasta bake. Just cook 2carrots and 4 leeks in veg stock, use the stock, milk and flour to make a thick sauce. Pour this over turkey, the veg and cooked pasta and top with wholemeal breadcrumbs and some grated cheese- absolutely gorgeous :) 11 points but it was a huge portion!

Ooh that sounds like something I'd eat. How much milk etc did you use? X

I had Youngs fish pie 9pp and green beans. Very filling x

Back