What's for tea?

Having my favourite Fast day meal for tea tonight - a Tesco Healthy Living chicken with baby potatoes and vegetables ready meal {280cals}

Quorn Pizza "Chicken" served with homemade Spicy Wedges and Steam Vegetables (Carrots, Sweetcorn and Peas) {472cals}

Roast chicken salad (with 7g parmesan cheese and 13g caesar dressing) And for dessert a mini pot of strawberry angel delight, custard, and dream topping (all no added sugar versions) 311 calories for all.
Later I'll be having sweet potato chips, my favourite :)

This evening I had lean beef steak, 1 small baked potato, salad with tomato, olives, beetroot and a smidge of lighter than light mayo - sounds a bit of a random mix but it was very tasty!

Pasta with Quorn meatballs and vegetables (peppers, mushrooms and red onion) in a spicy tomato sauce (chopped tomatoes and crushed chilli) topped with cheese. Served with a garlic bread slice {570cals}

Tonight I'm having a broccoli and cheese fish topper and steam veg pack - 494 cals

I've got a soup cooking in the slow cooker. Carrot, butternut squash and red lentil. Looking forward to it as its freezing today! Definitely a soup day :)

I'm having half of a Tesco Stonebaked Sweet Chilli Chicken Pizza {347cals}. May also have some salad / crisps to go with it :)

Slow cooked gammon in diet coke :)

It's weigh day for me today, so tea tonight will be a bit of a treat. All within my calories though! I'm going to KFC and will have one of their Boneless Banquet Meals (Corn on the Cob as my "side" and diet Pepsi to drink) {910cals}

Tonight I did slow cooked spaghetti bolognaise, it was lush!!

Back