xxLynne'sxx Food Diary

Well done for staying on track whilst eating out! So much more temptation when you're out!

Well done for staying on track whilst eating out! So much more temptation when you're out!

my friend ordered a cheese & onion panini and chips and kept offering me chips, but i was surprised how easy it was to say no! i really didn't want them! xxx

Wednesday May 15th - Red Day & Success Express

Breakfast

2 slice wholemeal toast (400g) (HexB1)
Flora lighter than light (1/2 syn)
Fruit Salad (Satsuma, Kiwi, Strawberries, blueberries)

DSCF3279.jpg

Lunch

Mixed Salad (Red pepper, red cabbage, onion, carrot, lettuce, broccoli, green beans)
Fat Free french dressing
45g Mozzarella (HexA)
Chicken breast slices

DSCF3280.jpg

Dinner

Wild salmon in lemon & herbs
Green beans
Griddled Courgette
Griddled Cherry Toms

DSCF3281.jpg

Snacks

Toffee Mullerlight
Banana
Alpen light double choc (HexB2)
Grapes
Snack a Jacks sweet chilli (4.5 syns)

Water

1.5 Litres water
1 pint low sugar squash

Body Magic

4 mile walk

Total Syns

Thursday May 16th 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Strawberries & Blueberries
greek yogurt 0%
Alpen light summer fruits (1/2 HexB)

DSCF3282.jpg

Lunch

Superfree veggi frittata
mixed salad
cucumber slices

DSCF3283.jpgDSCF3284.jpg

Dinner

Homemade burgers
sweet potato fries
corn on the cob
mixed salad
pickles
45g Mozzarella (HexA)
Homemade coleslaw (1/2 syn)

DSCF3285.jpg

Snacks

Alpen light double choc (1/2 HexB)
Banana
Snack a Jacks sour cream & chive (4.5 syns)

Water

1 litre water

Body magic

2 mile walk

Total syns

That fritatta looks seriously nice hun!:) x whats the recipe or was it just all the veg in fridge with eggs? X

That fritatta looks seriously nice hun!:) x whats the recipe or was it just all the veg in fridge with eggs? X

Pretty much lol sprayed an ovenproof dish with frylight chopped up the veggies (any work) put veggies in dish then topped with 4 eggs (adjust with volume of veg) then season and bake for around 20 mins so good and so easyxxxx

Great idea!:) deffo making that soon
Saw you eat these alpen light bars too: read somewhere that aldi does some 70cals onces who are seriously nice and better of price..going to give them a go when I get to aldi:) x

Great idea!:) deffo making that soon
Saw you eat these alpen light bars too: read somewhere that aldi does some 70cals onces who are seriously nice and better of price..going to give them a go when I get to aldi:) x

oh thanks def going to try them! how are you hun? xx

I am good ta:) having a hazelnut coffee atm, very nice x little girl is still down for her nap so enjoying quiet time lol x managed to squeeze myself in a pair of jeans which didn't fit 2weeks ago so chuffed with that lol x
How are you hun? X

I am good ta:) having a hazelnut coffee atm, very nice x little girl is still down for her nap so enjoying quiet time lol x managed to squeeze myself in a pair of jeans which didn't fit 2weeks ago so chuffed with that lol x
How are you hun? X

Thats great! i can't wait to get into a smaller size! hazelnut coffee sounds gorge! I am good too thanks been crazy busy today so finally able to catch up with myself now the kids are in bed! xxx

Friday May 17th 2013 - Red day & Success Express

Breakfast

2 slices wholemeal toast (400g) (HexB1)
Flora lighter than light (1/2 syn)
Fruit salad (strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, pear, satsuma, grapes)

DSCF3286.jpg

Lunch

Leftover homemade burger
Mixed salad (spinach, lettuce, cucumber, carrot)
cherry tomatoes
beetroot
pickles

DSCF3287.jpg

Dinner

Eggplant Parmesan (Aubergine baked with tomato, garlic & parmesan) (HexA)
green beens
griddled courgette

DSCF3288.jpg

Snacks

Banana
Alpen light bar double choc (HexB 2)
Snack a jacks sour cream & chive (4.5 syns)

Water

1 litre water
1 pint low sugar squash

Body Magic

4 mile walk

Total syns

Last edited:
dying to know what this Hazelnut Coffee is, it sounds lovely

Lol sorry only just seen you asked: its from douwe egberts and they got roasted hazelnut and smooth caramel. Its I think called the flavor collection?? Tesco and asda both do em atm for 2 pounds each. Read about them somewhere here on forums, tried em both today and I really like it. Feels like you are spoiling yourself without the kcals lol x

I am good too thanks been crazy busy today so finally able to catch up with myself now the kids are in bed! xxx
Hehe know the feeling:S Ami has been waking up at night the last two nights so hoping for better tonight..sigh knackered after getting up the last few nights xx

Hehe know the feeling:S Ami has been waking up at night the last two nights so hoping for better tonight..sigh knackered after getting up the last few nights xx

It's not fun getting up at night! my little one isn't a great sleeper, she is up for 2-3 feeds and around 8-10 times for no apparent reason, the joys, shes 7 months so really should be doing better than that, my 4 yr old girl sleeps great though so at least thats something lol:4635: xxx

It's not fun getting up at night! my little one isn't a great sleeper, she is up for 2-3 feeds and around 8-10 times for no apparent reason, the joys, shes 7 months so really should be doing better than that, my 4 yr old girl sleeps great though so at least thats something lol:4635: xxx

Awww 7 months bless, you will get there. Ami is 2.5 years...think she is dreaming a lot tbh. She wakes up crying for no reason x fingers crossed it's a phase lol x

Saturday May 18th 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Scrambled egg
baked beans
2 slice wholemeal toast (400g) (HexB)

DSCF3289.jpg

Lunch

Tandoori chicken mini fillets
Mixed salad (spinach, carrot, lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes)
Beetroot

DSCF3294.jpg

Dinner

"Takeaway night"

Homemade chicken fried rice
broccoli

DSCF3295.jpg

Snacks

Satsuma x2
Pear x2
Snack a Jacks salt & vinegar (4.5 syns)
3 babybel light (HexA)