xxLynne'sxx Food Diary

Loving your diary Lynne - you're really dedicated and doing so well :)

I don't know how you only drink 500ml of water a day though!! I've had 500ml before I even get out of bed - I swear I'm always thirsty!

No, I was just going to come & give her a big kick up the botty too for the lack of water ! tut tut naughty lynne :asskick: LMAO :D;) xxxx

Loving your diary Lynne - you're really dedicated and doing so well :)

I don't know how you only drink 500ml of water a day though!! I've had 500ml before I even get out of bed - I swear I'm always thirsty!

Hi hun, thanks for popping in, yeah my water intake is poor:eek: thats one thing i am really trying to improve on, ive never really drunk a great deal but now trying to have at least 1 litre a day, which i don't always get to, even though i know it should be more! xxxx

Tell you a tip someone I used to go to group with gave re drinking more.....

everytime you need to go to the kitchen (or leave the living room to go upstairs) go to the sink first and drink a SMALL tumbler of water.....you'll be surprised just how much more you can drink doing it this way ;) xxx

thanks diz, great tip, i will def be trying that! xxx

Tuesday May 28th 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Coconut sprinkled with dark choc muller light
Cherries

Lunch

Sweet chilli chicken fritatta (1/2 syn)
Salad

DSCF3320.jpgDSCF3321.jpg

Dinner

chicken curry
Boiled rice
bunch of grapes

DSCF3322.jpgDSCF3323.jpgDSCF3324.jpg

Snacks

Banana
nectarine
Choc hifi bar (1/2 HexB)
Alpen light double choc (1/2 HexB)
Snack a Jacks sweet chilli (4.5 syns)

Water

1.5 litres water :)

Body magic

4 mile walk

Total Syns

Hi Lynn just popped into subscribe and take a look and wow your food diaries are great!! Going to be coming in a lot more often to get ideas :) xx

A lovely foody day again .....and whats this I see ​1.5 litres of water :happy036::girlpower: How did you do so well lady :) xxx

It was that nice little :asskick:you gave me lol spurred me on to drink drink drink, in the nicest possible way lol feel like i've swallowed a swimming pool now though lol xxxxx

A lovely foody day again .....and whats this I see 1.5 litres of water :happy036::girlpower: How did you do so well lady :) xxx

I agree drinking plenty of water is so so important!! It prevents you from kidding yourself you are hungry as well as all it's other benefits! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I agree drinking plenty of water is so so important!! It prevents you from kidding yourself you are hungry as well as all it's other benefits! Xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hun, yeah drinking enough water is not my strong point :eek: lol i am trying though will see how today goes xxxx

Thanks hun, yeah drinking enough water is not my strong point :eek: lol i am trying though will see how today goes xxxx

The tip I always give when it comes to trying to drink more water is get a large 1.5 litre bottle, fill it every day, and make sure by the end of the day it is empty. That way you know you have drank enough :) xx

The tip I always give when it comes to trying to drink more water is get a large 1.5 litre bottle, fill it every day, and make sure by the end of the day it is empty. That way you know you have drank enough :) xx

yeah i have invested in bottled water and now trying to drink 3 500ml bottles a day so far i am on my only on my second so a fair bit to go tonight lol I do drink lots of green tea though but i am not sure that counts as water intake or not?? will have to research this i think xxxx

Wednesday May 29th 2013 - Extra Easy

Breakfast

Raspberry & Cranberry muller light
Cherries

Lunch

Baked potato
Onion & chive cottage cheese
Ham
Mixed Salad

DSCF3325.jpg

Dinner

Toasted steak sandwich (HexB)