Yo yo dieter needs to stay on track!

Oh my husband and I love take always too! In fact tonight he was trying to persuade me to get some Lebanese food delivered. Was so tempted as I love meze food but have stuck to my ww chilli as mince was on last day today in the fridge! Am pleased now as know today's been quite good. I eat the Lindt mini bunny for 2 points though haha.

So funny about eating your nephews Easter eggs! Your right don't want the shops to not have many left if you do eat it! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

ohhhh lebanese food! what do u normally have from there?
im a big chinese lover!
i do like an indian but think they are over priced n i could make one similar for less money!

well done for sticking to ur ww meal! that's willpower :)

i think those bunnies are good for 2pp!
i need to get myself some low pp treats again

ohhhh lebanese food! what do u normally have from there?
im a big chinese lover!
i do like an indian but think they are over priced n i could make one similar for less money!

well done for sticking to ur ww meal! that's willpower :)

i think those bunnies are good for 2pp!
i need to get myself some low pp treats again

Ooh Lebanese food is yummy! We usually go for all the lovely dips and breads like houmous and tahini, falaffels and couscous, halloumi, chicken or lamb kebabs. The spices are gorgeous. Wish I had it now!! Perhaps next week x

Today's food

S Mcvities medley 3

B

Porridge 4
Skimmed milk 3
Golden syrup 1

L
Chilli leftovers 5
Brown rice 2
Soured cream low fat 1

S
Mini flake 2... Hit the eggs already oh no!

D will be
Chicken leg & thigh skinless 3
New potatoes 1
Olive oil 1
Grilled veg 0
Light mayo 1

Total 26/26
49/49 weeklies.

No idea how I've done this week. As estimated my points on meal out on Saturday night. So guess could be over what I have put.

Going to try stay to plan Friday and Saturday and then enjoy Easter Sunday with family. Xx

Last edited:
Ooh Lebanese food is yummy! We usually go for all the lovely dips and breads like houmous and tahini, falaffels and couscous, halloumi, chicken or lamb kebabs. The spices are gorgeous. Wish I had it now!! Perhaps next week x

mmmm sounds yum
we dnt have anythin like that by me!
just loadssss of chinese indian chippy n pizza ha x

Morning ladies

Trying to be super organised today in advance of Easter Sunday so today's food plan for filling and healthy day...

B
Porridge, skim milk and golden syrup 1

L
Chilli leftovers, brown rice & sour cream 1

D
Chicken fried rice 1

S
Fruit
Crumpet if I'm really hungry!

3/49 day 1

Today is bit of rice overload! Trying to use up all the leftovers in my fridge though as I spend so much money on food, just ridiculous! Will have to give it a rest after today :)

Weighing this morning at Boots when I go to town. X

I lost 1lb! Very pleased after such a big weekend. Gives me hope that this time I can control it, as by being good in the week has meant I hadn't totally ruined it all by enjoying myself in the weekend!

So 7lbs lost in 3 weeks, can't believe it!

Way to go!!!That's fantastic amba_eliza..You go girl!!! It's a great way to stay motivated when you get good results. I'm aiming for the pound loss this week too. It's slow for me but then again it all adds up. Onwards and upwards :)

Thanks ladies, feeling really motivated now.

We are getting take out tomorrow night though and big roast at my parents on Sunday. Determined to get back on track next week though and going to attempt to point it all.

Ohhhh and the Easter chocolate. Made some Easter cornflake nest cakes with my kids this afternoon. Work out as 4 points each so saving that till tomorrow when going to do points day I think.

X

Food so far today. Counting points today

B
Weetabix 3
Skimmed milk 2
Banana 0

S
Mango 0

Lunch
Warbutons brown sandwich thin 3
Egg mayo 3

S
Cornflake cake 4

Total 15 so far. Getting my take out tonight, can't wait! X

Edit : since my lunch have had

Hot cross bun 5
With light butter 1
Lindt mini bunny 2

Now total of 22, without dinner tonight which I have no idea how to point but will try my best later on!

Uh oh fallen off the wagon already!

Was still so hungry after pathetic sandwich thin, they are so small! I guess what I have learned is that I am much better when I have a bigger lunch on filling and healthy, like jacket potato or chicken and rice etc.

Looking likely will be blowing all my weeklies this weekend then, and then reigning it in rest of week.

Last edited:
Hiya I just joined mini mins and weight watchers today. I tried slimmig world and hated it felt like I couldn't control
the carbs that I ate and just ended up stuffing my face on pasta and gained 4lbs in first week thus decided to try weightwatchers. I'm not really sure what normal people eat so finding your good diaries a good starting point for me!! Well done on loosing this week x

Food so far today. Counting points today

B
Weetabix 3
Skimmed milk 2
Banana 0

S
Mango 0

Lunch
Warbutons brown sandwich thin 3
Egg mayo 3

S
Cornflake cake 4

Total 15 so far. Getting my take out tonight, can't wait! X

Edit : since my lunch have had

Hot cross bun 5
With light butter 1
Lindt mini bunny 2

Now total of 22, without dinner tonight which I have no idea how to point but will try my best later on!

Uh oh fallen off the wagon already!

Was still so hungry after pathetic sandwich thin, they are so small! I guess what I have learned is that I am much better when I have a bigger lunch on filling and healthy, like jacket potato or chicken and rice etc.

Looking likely will be blowing all my weeklies this weekend then, and then reigning it in rest of week.

Well reckon my Lebanese take out came to around 25 points but again am guessing as nothing similar on the app. So will go with that

Day 2 26/26 dailies, 24/49 weeklies

Hiya I just joined mini mins and weight watchers today. I tried slimmig world and hated it felt like I couldn't control
the carbs that I ate and just ended up stuffing my face on pasta and gained 4lbs in first week thus decided to try weightwatchers. I'm not really sure what normal people eat so finding your good diaries a good starting point for me!! Well done on loosing this week x

Hi welcome! I'm quite new to this site myself but finding it really helpful. Think what I'm realising is that when I'm good, I'm really good, but when I'm bad I just get carried away! Having the weekly points is good with weightwatchers though as you can treat yourself and then get back on track. Would be miserable to be on the low points every single day with no break so I'm hoping this time when I get to target that I can keep it up this time. Just got Easter roast dinner to get out the way tomorrow now!

Hope to chat and good luck with starting out on ww! X

I'm exactly the same I can be so so so good and then once something triggers me I will be like a shark on a feeding frenzy eating everything in sight!! And gradually over last year I have gained over a stone!! 4lbs of that has been put on since Xmas when I swore on first of January to lose 7lbs . It's just ridiculous!! My first day today has been really easy to stick to we even went out for tea at Yo Sushi and I was able to stay within my points !! Enjoy your roast dinner tomorrow!!

I'm exactly the same I can be so so so good and then once something triggers me I will be like a shark on a feeding frenzy eating everything in sight!! And gradually over last year I have gained over a stone!! 4lbs of that has been put on since Xmas when I swore on first of January to lose 7lbs . It's just ridiculous!! My first day today has been really easy to stick to we even went out for tea at Yo Sushi and I was able to stay within my points !! Enjoy your roast dinner tomorrow!!

Ooh yummy sushi! I used to live in London and get sushi all the time for my lunch. Now I'm in Dorset we don't have any sushi places really. Jealous!

Hope you are doing well. Have you started a diary? X

Hii hun and happy easter bit late had no inteenet so just catchin up x

Hi Georgina, happy Easter. Hope you are doing ok. Mines been mixed, great doing Easter hunt with kids but my 2 year old fell down the bottom stair and has fractured her leg so were in a&e ages yesterday. Luckily after Easter lunch!

Trying to get back on it today! X

Easter Sunday food

B
Porridge 4
Skimmed milk 3
Honey 1

L
Roast chicken small portion no skin 2
Roast potatoes 3 small in oil 6
Carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans 0
Tbsp bread sauce 0
Gravy 0
Easter cake 16!!!!!!! Omg i made An amazing cake, was a nigella east nest cake and it was just gorgeous! I only pointed it after and 1/12 of cake came to 16 points. Oops!!

D
2 cornflake cakes 8.... Grabbed out of desperation after hours in a&e with my daughter!

Days total 40 points

26/26 dailies
38/49 weeklies day 3

Trying to get back on it today!

S - before work
Hot cross bun (dry) 5

B
Porridge 4
Semi milk 3
Golden syrup 1

L
Tuna pasta salad- surprisingly yummy
Brown pasta 4
Tuna 3
Light Mayo 1
Grilled veg 0

Total 21 so far. Not sure what am having for dinner. Got lots of shopping in but need to decide which is best option for my points .

Edit- dinner- having leg of lamb joint in red currant and rosemary sauce for 10 points from Waitrose. With 0 point veg (carrot and swede mash, broccoli, green beans).

Total today 26/26 dailies, 43/49 weeklies day 4 eeek!

Last edited:
Back