Yo yo dieter needs to stay on track!

Hope your daughter is okay!! I just started a food diary on here. Just been tracking it all online. Do you think doing your food diary on here has helped? X

Has really helped me so far. In that I can see in black and white where I'm going wrong. And stops me boring my husband and friends with talk of food! So nice to chat to people who understand.

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

My boyfriend is fitness obsessed and in amazing shape. He lifts a lot of weights and goes gym for hours everyday! I do not know where he gets his will power!!! Super Jel of his motivation!! He doesn't understand why I can't just live off chicken and spinach and protein shakes like he does X

My boyfriend is fitness obsessed and in amazing shape. He lifts a lot of weights and goes gym for hours everyday! I do not know where he gets his will power!!! Super Jel of his motivation!! He doesn't understand why I can't just live off chicken and spinach and protein shakes like he does X

lmao sounds like ur talkin bout
my other half! x

lmao sounds like ur talkin bout
my other half! x

My husband isn't into the gym or particularly health conscious. But he's one of those people who can eat whatever they want and never puts on a pound! He is just naturally slim! He can also eat a few squares off a slab of chocolate and then forget about it! Whereas it would play on my mind until is eaten it if it was in the house ! Men! X

Today's food (filling and healthy day)

B
Porridge, skimmed milk and banana 0 .... No syrup!!!!

S
Crumpet

L
Baked potato, tuna & mayo 3

D
Chicken breast grilled, new potatoes, leftover carrot and swede mash, peas 0

46/49 weeklies day 5

Food so far

Porridge skimmed milk and banana 0

Tuna pasta, wholewheat pasta with grilled veg, light mayo 1

47/49 weeklies

Awww your poor little girl!! Someone at work eats half a chocolate bar and just leaves the other half and forgets about it!! Ahhhhhhhh!! I could never ever ever do that

Awww your poor little girl!! Someone at work eats half a chocolate bar and just leaves the other half and forgets about it!! Ahhhhhhhh!! I could never ever ever do that

ppl at my work cut doughnuts in half etc...
id just eat the lot!!

Haha glad it's not just me!

My daughter is doing ok thanks. They've not cast it even though is a fracture as they think at 2 years it should heal faster on its own then if they cast it for 6 weeks. So sad seeing her crawling like a baby cos she can't walk. She has to go back next week to check it again x

Food so far

Porridge skimmed milk and banana 0

Tuna pasta, wholewheat pasta with grilled veg, light mayo 1

47/49 weeklies

Well this evening I ended up eating at a friends house who was doing tapas food and then chocolate brownies for dessert so I have well and truly ruined it this week. I have all the best of intentions but as soon as anyone invites me to do anything social then I just cave as it's too tempting and I hate to be the dieting spoil sport....

So tonight I had, houmous, salt and pepper squid, teriyaki chicken, all with dips and gorgeous warm ciabatta bread.

Plus chocolate brownie and a scoops of vanilla ice cream....

So well and truly over my weeklies. Woops.

I guess tomorrow I will just do a filling and healthy day and get back on it despite tonight!

Here's hoping for a stay the same come weigh in Friday! X

When I go to a social event I end up being the one that eats or drinks more than everyone else!! Literally no self control!! Don't worry about it though! Just get back on it tomorrow any damage that has been done can be undone in about 2 days. It's only ever a problem if you don't get back on it and let a night off turn into a week off x hope you had a good time!!

Hi hun ur food is lookin amazing dont beat ureself up may of had a bit of a naughty day accept it and move on xc

Thanks ladies, I'm back on it today!

B
Porridge, skimmed milk, golden syrup 1

L
Warbutons sandwich thins x2
Ham
Salad
Light mayo 1

D- either going to be spag Bol or roast chicken, depending on what kids fancy- both f&h versions.

Not bothering adding more to my weeklies now as so far over, just trying to keep today low!

Weigh in today and have put on 2lbs! Disappointed with myself, but not surprised. Last night I worked out my total weeklies and I was 25 points over the 49 so only have myself to blame!!

So not going to dwell on it anymore. This week have not got any meals out planned so am going to take full control and try do a complete filling and healthy week and see how I go.

Food for today so far

Porridge
Skimmed milk
Golden syrup 1

Pork loin
New potatoes, roasted in 2tsp oil from allowance
Carrot and swede mash
Broccoli
Green beans

Strawberries

Wholewheat pasta
Bolognese sauce 1 (all f&h except tiny bit of red wine in sauce to count)

Feeling good now, was all disappointed this morning but am determined to crack this.

2/49 weeklies, day 1

Last edited:
Back