Your Body Magic

I think after at least 21 days of doing it I've finally made it a habit (as per the theory of making and breaking habits!)!! :D Gentle gym tomorrow morning (easy non-sweaty bike ride) followed by pilates after work, can't wait!!

Yeah what's that saying...something like it takes 20 days for something to be a habit right?!

My friend does post-natal pilates everyday, how is it different from yoga? :)

Some People Dream Of Success, Others Wake Up And Work Hard For It

Yeah what's that saying...something like it takes 20 days for something to be a habit right?!

My friend does post-natal pilates everyday, how is it different from yoga? :)

I always used to do yoga rather than pilates, and it puts more focus on the relaxation and spiritual aspect, whereas pilates is all about working your core - both put equal focus on stretching though. Can't find a yoga class that fits around work, but am really enjoying pilates so far :)

Oh awesome! I wonder if the Wii Fit does Pilates hmmm! =)

Oh awesome! I wonder if the Wii Fit does Pilates hmmm! =)

I'm sure it does, or if it doesn't, I'm sure you could buy a cheap pilates game to put on it :)

PS. Do you have Sky? If so, there's a channel called the Fitness Channel with loads of different exercise videos on each day - I've recorded quite a few yoga classes from it, so am sure there would be pilates on there too x

PS. Do you have Sky? If so, there's a channel called the Fitness Channel with loads of different exercise videos on each day - I've recorded quite a few yoga classes from it, so am sure there would be pilates on there too x

=O I'm actually shocked I never thought about that!!!! I'm watching family guy right now, I'll have a look and record some! *explodes with excitement*

=O I'm actually shocked I never thought about that!!!! I'm watching family guy right now, I'll have a look and record some! *explodes with excitement*

Hahaha! You have to record Chairobics just for fun, it's hilarious, they barely move!! I get that it's meant for a slightly more sedate audience, but seriously, I've burnt more calories by eating!! ;)

Hahaha! You have to record Chairobics just for fun, it's hilarious, they barely move!! I get that it's meant for a slightly more sedate audience, but seriously, I've burnt more calories by eating!! ;)

Hah!! I trawled through the week's listings for a while and found a couple of Pilates, no chairobics that I found! :p I ended up recording two seasons of the Biggest Loser. Always inspires me haha

20 minutes if swimming today! 10 lengths, goddaughter started to get cold and tired so didn't achieve 25 lengths BOO. We are off swimming again tomorrow night though to do another 30. ERGH. My friend is a slave driver! =)

Well done! 30 mins on bike at gym this morning and a Pilates class straight after work, feel great today :D

4 days/ 120 minutes of body magic complete!! How many days or minutes has everyone else achieved so far??

Just done 45 minutes of swimming, 750m = 30 lengths.

I
Am
Shattered!

441 calories burned! ^.^

Also just did 220 sit ups, burned 50 calories. On a roll tonight!

Last edited:
Go you! :D Day off for me yesterday - my whole core is aching from pilates! Back to gym today though, wear off hangover from yesterday's induldgences!!

Been quite sedentary the last few days :(

Then you Have the whole weekend ahead =D however it's hit and miss weather here, not sure where u live but it's not ideal running weather >.< time to get the running coat out and washed ready for tomorrow!

I went for a 20 minute walk today, nothing strenuous

Back