1 stone lighter and a lot happier

Ricky1978

Just thought I'd do a quick post to say thanks to everyone on the forum, I'm not the most vocal poster as I tend to just lurk in the background and read. I do try to get a few meal pics and recipe ideas posted when i get a chance though.

I have now lost 1 stone since starting slimming world a couple of months ago. I'm not going to class and just doing it from home so the forum has been a great help.

Thankyou to all the regular posters who make this forum so good. I've found so many great recipe's on here. It's now a case of having to decide what to have instead of just sticking to boring old jacket spuds every night.

I am keen to lose another 1 1/2 stone so I shall keep you posted on my progress.

Many thanks everyone, Ricky.

Congratulations hun, I do SW at home and would be lost without this forum! I have lost 25lb so far with 7lb to go and currently I'm taking the scenic route - but enjoying it!! I have a diary on here if you wanna take a look!

Woo Hoooo Ricky well done :)

well done!!! Keep it up x

Well done!!! Esp. for managing on your own, i really admire you! I would really struggle without my group.

Keep us posted on your weight loss hun xxxxxxxxxx

Great post - sounds like you're doing it the right way with the right frame of mind :)

Well done keep it up

Well done Ricky!

I do this from home too and although it isnt easy the support on here is fantastic! Here's to your next milestone!

Back