1 week done!!

hank marvin

Hi everyone, not really sure how this site works but i'm sure i'll get the hang of it with all this spare time on my hands, now i'm not eating/cooking. Just completed Week 1 of Lipotrim TFR and i must admit i didnt find it as hard as i thought it would be (maybe i'm not doing it right???)

We'll see tomorrow when i go for my first weigh in. I did sneak on the scales after 4 days and had lost 5lbs so i'm happy with that.

Got a little constipated but looked through a couple of ur reviews on here and picked up some advice (Senakot) Hope i go to the loo before my weigh in tomorrow.

Reading through all the stuff you write on this site has really helped me and i've felt like i'm not on my own.

Welcome to the forums.. They are a great source of advice and support.

We are all in the same boat, and congratulations for getting through week 1 relatively easily.

Lots of luck for your weigh in.. Please come back and tell us how you get on x

Hello
Well done for this week. I'm on day 14 today. I struggle some days especially this time of night but reading these diaries really helps. Good luck at the weigh in.

Hello and welcome Hank ( loving the nick name ) lol Good luck for your first weigh in :)

Hiya!!! Welcome. This site is great!!! I look forward to seeing your posted. It looks like your one of the easy ones that finds it easy so thats brilliant!!!! Let us know how first weigh in goes.

Hi everyone. I had my 1st weigh in last night and lost 15lb which i'm quite pleased with, although i realise its only cos i'm so huge that the weight loss is big, haha!! :) x x x

Welcome Hank!!
I find its always good to have a laxetive day before weigh in so you can see how much you've really lost. I'm sure you are doing it properly, good luck with first weigh in :)
Emma x

Welcome Hank and Lisa and good luck, keep posting;)

Hiya Lisa.. Great weight loss.. Well done x x

Hi everyone,

i had my first weigh in today and i've lost 9 lbs so i'm really happy with that. :)Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up.

Thank you for all you lovely messages,

Well done.Hank!

Ps are you a guy or a girl? Just curious.....

thanks everyone!! and i'm a girl Sandra (ha ha) its just that all i was sayin in the first few days was "i'm starvin, i'm starvin" so my husband keeps calling me Hank Marvin, now even my two boys have started sayin it too!!!

Week 1 = -9lbs

thanks everyone!! and i'm a girl Sandra (ha ha) its just that all i was sayin in the first few days was "i'm starvin, i'm starvin" so my husband keeps calling me Hank Marvin, now even my two boys have started sayin it too!!!

Week 1 = -9lbs

Lol! Mine probably called me a miserable cow..........

Well done on great loss Hank x x

Glad you asked Sandra, and not me lol x

Back