10 minutes a day in May challenge :)

jayde1148

Gold Member
Hi all

I thought I would start a challenge for myself and others if they wish if doing 10 minutes of some form of exercise every day in May. I do very little exercise, I used to go to aquafit twice a week but not been since I had an op and I needed something manageable to get me going again! So 10 minutes will be my minimum each day in May and I hope it sets me up for a much more active lifestyle :)

Anyone fancy joining in? Xxx

Hello Jayde.

I will join in but I will make mine 30 minutes a day if you don't mind. The daily motivation and reminders will definitely help.

Good luck x x

Wow! Just noticed you have lost over 5 stones, well done you; that's a great loss. x x

That's fine whatever suits, I just know 10 mins is something very achievable for me and I will have no excuses! Whatever exercises we choose will be good :)

I did a 10min walk today on my lunch break so day 1 done :) hope everyone else is off too a good start x

Well done Jen! And welcome :)

Well Ive definitely done more than 10 mins.today! Got off at the wrong bus stop so had a long walk to a train station, then had to run accross several platforms! And instead of getting the bus at my destination I walked into town so I'm pleased with that! Even had to run for the first bus!

Well done Jayde!!
I parked in the "wrong" carpark, so walked further today. Also did a good bit of building furniture if that helps..!!

Hiya I would like to join also please :) good luck all!

Welcome hun :)

I'm trying to do things that don't feel like exercise! Today I've done 4 hours of cleaning and dit it vigorously so I'm thinking that is a start but going to he doing lots of walking over the weekend as we are going away. Also going to be going swimming lots so this weekend should be easy :) may not be able to update but keep on posting!

Sounds good :) That's a lot of housework! Great going. I went to pilates yesterday and walked home from the station (30 mins) and I went to circuits this morning which was a 45 mins class. I am so unfit! But if we keep at it we will be fit before we know it xx

Lots of swimming today :)

Went to pilates at the gym yesterday and went for a short walk in the afternoon in the lovely sunshine :)....maybe summer is finally coming....gym is shut today as it is a bank holiday...what to do....

Well done Naomi :) Get out in that sunshine and go for a walk! Make the most of it!

Last night I went for a 30 minute walk, and tonight after work, I intend to do the same, only a different route and maybe....MAYBE a bit of a HILL!!!!

Did tonnes of walking today around longleat, let's hope I can continue this at home :)

Hey Auburn did you do the hill in the end? lol :) I went to abs workout and yoga yesterday but didn't end up doing anything on Monday was sunbathing instead lol. Considering whether to go to body pump today. Have never done it before so don't know how well I would cope!! x

10 minutes is more than achievable, so I will join! I will probably manage a bit more because getting to the gym and back alone takes me 30 minutes! (I only have a 7 day trial though, so it will take some convincing from Saturday!)

Hi all I'm poorly :( got tonsilitis so not managed to.do 10 mins yesterday or today, but I'm going to keep.track of the days and make sure I catch up when I'm.better!

Back