10 stone + to lose

squishybutt

God thats scary.. admitting how much I have to lose.. but Ive said it so now its out there..

Im currently attempting ww again, but dont know if I should try cd for a faster loss as its these diets that seem to work if u have a lot to lose, rather than ww..

Hi to all WeMITTS :wave_cry: Im new to forums, but I dont know anyone who has to lose as much weight as I do and really need the support. My best friend has a lot to lose also but has just had a gastric bypass so she will be tiny in no time.. Im on a longer journey and really need advice and buddies to talk to.

I hope to talk to you all soon! :)

Good luck there is a few members who started heavier than you. Read some of their stories. It is scary when you get on the scales and realise how much has to go. I was petrified when I first got on the scales, I started my diet and did not get on the scales until week 2 because I felt so scared. Considering I am not doing ww or CD i do not know what to suggest. But if your on something that works I would stick with that. All the best x

Welcome to the forum hun! There are plenty people on here to help you on your way. Start a diary as well, you'll get loads of support that way.

Good luck :)

Hi Squishy

welcome and well done on taking the bull by the horns! I started at 22.5 stone so i know how daunting it is at the beginning. My advice, just take each day at a time, notice the positive things and dont compare yourself to others, descover what makes you happy , set a goal and go for it...lots of laughs and support along the way here :)

Back