10+Stone to lose

Does anyone have any tips on drinking lots of water? I am really struggling to do it... I hate drinking water and I want to avoid adding anything to it as we all know water in it's natural form is the healthiest for you. :(

Does anyone have any tips on drinking lots of water? I am really struggling to do it... I hate drinking water and I want to avoid adding anything to it as we all know water in it's natural form is the healthiest for you. :(

If you don't love plain water you will struggle - so don't! Add things so that you do like the taste - otherwise you'll just feel like not bothering! I drink litres of No added sugar squash and I also have a Sodstream so I can carbonate the water - fizzy squash is so much better than plain water. I honestly can't see that adding a small amount of NAS squash is going to reduce the benefits of drinking water by so much that you'd be better off not drinking it! Or try sliced citrus fruit or cucumber in the water.

There are some free apps you can get that calculate how much water you need and sound alarms on your phone every time you should drink another glass. Let your phone dictate to you :)

I like the idea of a soda stream!!

Thank you :)

I can't remember where I bought mine - Argos maybe? But you can get the refill gas cannisters from Dunelm and from Lakeland. It's about £9 to swap an empty cylinder for a full one. I have two cylinders so that I never run out :) The full ones are expensive to start with but you get a lot of litres of water from each one. I personally don't bother with the Sodastream flavours - they don't make many sugar free ones and they never seem to be available at Dunelm. You can get them direct from Sodastream, but the postage costs are hideous. Ordinary NAS squash works just fine!

i put water in pop bottle then put fruit in put in fridge overnight x x lovely

I used to love drinks from a soda stream as a kid. Keep saying I will get one. I thought they did coke zero and all that type in them now? I am sure I have seen them.

I never used to like water at all but I don't find it too bad now. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awww, I loved our sodasteam as a kid - proper old fashioned one from way back when :)

It's definitely important to get the liquid in (and it really DOES help you lose weight)! Getting it in is the important bit - in whatever form doesn't matter :)

Awww, I loved our sodasteam as a kid - proper old fashioned one from way back when :)

It's definitely important to get the liquid in (and it really DOES help you lose weight)! Getting it in is the important bit - in whatever form doesn't matter :)

Totally agree. Since I started drinking more again the weight is coming off a bit better. X

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back