100 days

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Well folks I have been on LT for 100 days today and I have made my decision.
It's all the 100's for me really, 100 days in and I have decided that losing 100lb on LT is enough for me for now. So since I started at 285 I will aim for 185 which is 13 stone 2lb, a decent weight. That means I will stay on till I have lost another 2 stone.
I didn't think I would last 10 days at the beginning when the first 2 weeks were tough and yet I have done 10 times that, so well pleased. I have lost 5 stone 2 and a half pounds so a good achievement in that space of time.
A lot of facts and numbers in this post so if you can wade through it, good on you.
Just to blind you with more science I will tell you I have lost 35 inches in total thus far. 10 from my waist, 8 from my stomach, 9 from hips and 8 from bust. I measure waist and stomach seperately as stomach is much lower than it should be but rising a bit now.
So for any newbies out there this was a very large woman who now is a more acceptable size, so it can be done.
Journey is not over but feeling a big difference from where I began.
Thank you to all who have helped me stay well in mind whilst on here.
Doirin

Well that just about brought tears to my eyes! BAd woman -no more evoking emotions!

What an amazing journey you've had and continue to have! You've been absolutely amazing and are a true inspiration to us all. Thank you and well well done!!!

So since I started at 285 I will aim for 185 which is 13 stone 2lb, a decent weight. That means I will stay on till I have lost another 2 stone.
I remember you saying at the beginning that you couldn't ever envision yourself as a 'slim' woman- you'll have lost over 7stone- thats nearly a small woman!! You should be immensely proud of yourself.:happy096:

great stuff. my 100th day is saturday and i can barely believe i'm here!! you have achieved so much hun and we are all so inspired by what you have done for yourself and the boys.

13stone is very acceptable so best of luck with the next 2 stone! i'm gonna have to make the most of having you here! xxx

Great loss so far bet you though many times you would not make it this far ..but you have and such an inspiration to me and everyone here well done :woohoo:

debz x

...you'll have lost over 7stone- thats nearly a small woman!!

Wow, when you say it like that it really puts it into perspective - thats an amazing achievement Doirin, well done and good luck for your final part.

-Pete.

Doirin I am humbled by your post :) You are a super star & no mistaking x

I honestly feel that people who were once fat are amongst the strongest & inspiring people in the world... people who have been thin all their lives have NO concept of the prejudice encountered by bigger people... & also have no idea just how much guts, determination & sheer bloody willpower it takes to rigidly stick to a diet & to shift the flab...

I know it sounds weird but I think I'm actually glad of the experience of being fat as it's made me the person I am today.

Doirin... you are a thin-spiration lady :D x

I am in awe!!!! At you Doirin and your amazing achievment and your sheer gut, determination and humility. And, at the response from everyone!

YOU ARE VERY WELL RESPECTED AND ADMIRED DOIRIN!!!

And we all luv ya for it too!

You will get to your goal and we will be there all routing for you and celebrating with you.

I am so glad you came to your decision and I now know you will be relaxed and able to get that 2 stone off in no time at all.

Take good care!!

That's wonderful! Congrats for reaching the 100 day mark, with such an amazing loss! What an inspiration!

Good luck for your remaining two stone!

Hannah

Hi All,
thanks as ever for the responses. Howdy you say you are humbled; I am, by the way people support on here, without prejudice, without knowledge, but with respect and a sense of pride in eachother's achievements.
I did laugh Irish mum at the losing a small woman line, it did remind me of a Jo Brandt joke I used on here at the start where she said 'Inside every fat woman there is a thin woman trying to get out.... well I wish she'd hurry on as the b***h is eating all my food' So maybe I will get rid of my b***h, eh!!
Sarahlou, your century is Saturday, so best of luck for it.
Thanks to all for the comments, thanks as always Scotsmist for the boosts, you are as well admired and respected yourself.
Thanks again, the messages of understanding and support do make this so much easier.
Doirin

Wow Doirin!!

What a way to look at it!!

I bet your chuffed with surviving so long and I hope you feel great within yourself!!

Your a brilliant person to have on this forum :) xxx

That is amazing!! What an inspiration!

Makes me think I can do it!

I did laugh Irish mum at the losing a small woman line, it did remind me of a Jo Brandt joke I used on here at the start where she said 'Inside every fat woman there is a thin woman trying to get out.... well I wish she'd hurry on as the b***h is eating all my food'
:rotflmao: Thats priceless!!! Pmsl!!!

You`ve achieved an amazing amount of weight loss!

Good Luck for losing the last 2st, I hope you won`t be a stranger when you do.

Take care,

LiSe

Xxxx

Wow Doirin you inspire me so much. 100 days is amazing and your weight loss has been outstanding. 13stone 2lb is indeed a decent weight and I expect the remaining 2 stone will fall off you in no time at all.

It is amazing what you can do when you put your mind to something and from your little comment in your signature, after 20 years trying you fully deserve to be as happy as you are now. Remembering the first 2 weeks should enforce how well you have done to actually get to 100 days and to have lost 5 stone 2lbs in that time must make you grin like a Cheshire cat.

Your inch loss is also amazing and you must feel like a totally different person! I wish you so much luck for the rest of your journey but I doubt you'll need it as sheer guts and determination got you where you are now, not luck.

X

Hi All,
thanks again for the motivational comments. There is still quite a bit to go and I will need all your support to get me through. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

Wow look how much your BMI has dropped since starting! I am so pleased for your success and I bet that 28lb target will be yours for the taking!!!!!

Well done hunny.

x

Back