100% focussed! Looking forward to a new me

Babydragon

Hello everyone,
I am on week 2 of my Slimming world online journey. I have been on a 'diet' almost constantly since I was 12, now 37. I have had a few periods of time of being slim but have mostly been overweight my entire adult life. I'm 5 foot 9 and at my highest weight was 17 stone 2lbs. I have suffered in the past both physically and mentally directly due to my weight and I have missed out on so much which makes me sad to think about so I don't tend to dwell!
My head is 100% in the game this time, like never before. I will reach my goal weight of 11 stone and I will maintain for good. No question or doubt whatsoever!
I am currently at 14 stone 5 after losing 9lbs last week (lost a bit recently with Cambridge but it wasn't for me)
I think I will find this forum really useful to record my progress and also to gain inspiration and tips from others. Just a quick look around here and I can see, there are some truly remarkable stories .. and it's good to know I am not alone. I know to have an addiction or an unhealthy view on the one thing that sustains us is pretty miserable and I don't have many people close to me in real life who I feel can relate.
I have started a food diary in the slimming world section if you wanted to subscribe and share my very last journey to shift my excess weight for good.
Thanks!
BD x

Hey baby dragon, welcome!
How are you getting on?

Thanks so much! Getting on great, my 4th weigh in tomorrow am hoping to get my 1 stone award

Good luck! Let's us know how you get on.
Have you stuck to plan this week?

Hey BD, good luck with your next WI. I've also done SW, and it's their principles I aim to follow once I'm close to my 1st goal weight (I've got goal stages, to help me focus in the short-term and not lose faith by aiming for something that will feel so far off, it's practically looking unobtainable)!

It's a really easy healthy plan too, so I'm sure you will do it.

Back