100% FOR LENT!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by beccy_bebe, 15 February 2010 Social URL.

1. beccy_bebe

beccy_bebe Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.18%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Ok - so i just liked the sound of it!! No, i was thinking, could i give up booze (unlikely) or chocolate (unfussed) for no other reason than to prove I can...and sneak some extra lbs off obviously...:eek: Well, the answer is probably not, and i'd be a right old mizmog til I tumbled off the wagon. So instead, I'm going to commit 100% to SW.... what are your little "cheats" and what are you going to commit to?

For me - it's counting syns - PROPERLY!! Not just counting til i get to 15, then ignoring them! And that means that spoon of pickle, or sauce, planning what I'm going to drink on a night out and stick to it...

You?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eilidhsmummy

eilidhsmummy Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    sounds good, may try this too, i need to do something after being in london for 3 days! think i put on weight, so got to work hard for my next wi next wednesday....

4. funcurls

funcurls Never gets tired of SW!

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yup, I'll join you!! 100% every day until Easter (then only 99% lol!!) I can't think what I could give up either! I'm making enough sacrifices as it is I feel!!X

5. nicolas

nicolas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lIPOTRIM
    Thats a great idea, i only started last week and all ready broke it !!

ok for me its no choclate or alchol and sticking 100%

6. alwyn

alwyn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    80.29kg
    Current Weight:
    80.29kg
    Goal Weight:
    60.33kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm up for 100% during Lent!

7. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    I am planning on sticking to the plan 100% (even on wi days were I always cheat) until easter - I have a deal with my mum that if I do it till then she will buy a great big dobbing easter egg to feast on - I know I am at target but I am having problems staying there - I needed a challenge to keep me on the straight & narrow and I want to get to the bottom end of target rather than staying at the top end!

8. Foxy1509

Foxy1509 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.04%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers ProPoints
    I'm giving up giving up! lol

I like the 100% for Lent idea though.... I'll join you on that one, as I too am not fussed about chocolate, and rarely drink alcohol anyway, so it wouldn't really be too much of a challenge giving up something I rarely consume to start with.

I got a new cook book from class yeaterday, so will be planning lots of wonderful meals for the next few weeks, so should be able to keep on track nicely.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.