100% Re-focus thread :-)

13/08/11 for me start tomorrow with a day off work. Plan above. We can do this Carrie xx

Oh oh oh count me in. Away to New York with work (HOW COOL DOES THAT SOUND EEEEEEE) in three weeks and want to be 100% Liting it to then (and during but I'll cross that bridge later)!

Gonna write more on my diary tomorrow but for all you amazing ladies that posted-I didnt see replies until today. I am switched back on and this 3 weeks will be sooo good to be doing along with y'all.

Did I mention-New York? Slim in NYC... yes please!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey gorgeous gals it's so good to see that so many of us have committed to refocusing!

There are so amazing reasons for us not to get distracted, so good luck to you all!

Yesterday was 100% for me and I'm feeling back in control of my own destiny!

Have a great day xx

Sharing something from "The Secret"

" If you feel bad about your body, that is a powerful feeling, and you will continue to attract feeling bad about your body. You will never change your body if you are critical of it and find fault with it, and in fact you will attract more weight to you. Praise and bless every square inch of your body. Think about all the perfect thoughts, as you feel good about you, As you feel good about you, you are on the frequency of your perfect weight , and you are summoning perfection"

Good thought for today to refocus x

Clarabow said:
" If you feel bad about your body, that is a powerful feeling, and you will continue to attract feeling bad about your body. You will never change your body if you are critical of it and find fault with it, and in fact you will attract more weight to you. Praise and bless every square inch of your body. Think about all the perfect thoughts, as you feel good about you, As you feel good about you, you are on the frequency of your perfect weight , and you are summoning perfection"

Good thought for today to refocus x

I love the secret and I try to live my life by it!

Cracking post Hun xxx

I love the Secret too. Good luck to all of you refocusing. You can do this!

Good Luck to you all on your refocus .I am hoping i can continue my focus.
Take care
Cathy

Day 2 refocus done, onwards and downwards to day 3. Hope everyone else is coping with refocusing!

I'm going to pop into my LLC this morning I need some water flavouring. I am refocused but can't get past 2 litres of plain water yuk! I am not getting on the scales though I will wait for my WI on Tuesday.

Have a great day everyone xxx

well day 1 of refocusing done! i failed on thurs but succeeded yesterday, yay!! so rather than 23 days its now 22 so......

carrie 1/22 done!! xx

carrie1980 said:
well day 1 of refocusing done! i failed on thurs but succeeded yesterday, yay!! so rather than 23 days its now 22 so......

carrie 1/22 done!! xx

Well done lovely x

Good luck today xxx

Went for my weigh in last night. Damage not half as bad as I expected. I was the only one in my class so I had a one to one session with my LLC she is absolutely ace. Onwards into the breach xx

Clarabow said:
Went for my weigh in last night. Damage not half as bad as I expected. I was the only one in my class so I had a one to one session with my LLC she is absolutely ace. Onwards into the breach xx

Come on Clara we can do it gorgeous xxxx

One good day, one bad day,but today is a new day and I am totally focused for 100% success. :superwoman:Grrrrrr. Whoooaaar! :sign0151:

Another good day yesterday I really upped my water, 4 litres in total.

Good luck today everyone xx

well done ladies
keep up the good fight.
Cathy

Doing well carrie, I haver WI tonight wish me luck here's hoping the focus this week pays off xxx

Back