100% ??

rosehale said:
Hi everyone, new to LT and this forum I was just wondering what 100% means? Thanks in advance

Hello and welcome! It means the water, 3 shakes and nothing else. That's the 100% TFR (total food replacement)

Good luck!!

Hope day one is going well for you!! This site is great it got me through many a bad day but with the support of everyone here you will be flying x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Did ok till about 2pm even though the shakes are awful but since then I have the worst migraine and I'm starving :(

The first few days are the worst if you can get through them you will be fine.. Try and get through it any way you can for me it was headache tablets and bed I was lucky to be able to hide myself away when the going got tough.. Day 13 now and I'm feeling fine today so come on if I can do it so can anyone.. Stay strong x

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thanks I took some paracetamol but it didn't work, couldn't go to bed as the kids were running wild and hubby was out but managed to have a nice hot bath and that eased it and it finally went after 3 hours of having it keeping my fingers crossed I dont endure anymore although I'm sure I will, I'm going to up my water intake tomorrow as iv heard that helps

rosehale said:
Thanks I took some paracetamol but it didn't work, couldn't go to bed as the kids were running wild and hubby was out but managed to have a nice hot bath and that eased it and it finally went after 3 hours of having it keeping my fingers crossed I dont endure anymore although I'm sure I will, I'm going to up my water intake tomorrow as iv heard that helps

Well done for sticking with it. Very soon you will hit ketosis and you will fell very well again with loads of energy. Defiantly keep on top of the water. It really is the key to this diet. Good luck!! Xx

Back