1000 plan

duncan

Silver Member
Can i mix and match the salad and veg for lunch and dinner or does it have to be one or the other???? and do i have to eat all the 150cl fruit??? so far ive had 1/2 grapefruit and 3 plums and im struggling to eat them and ive still got a peach and an apple to go yet but i will have apple later tonight

Hi Duncan
A couple answers-eat as much fruit as you desire,at the start you probably wont get that much down you.For my whole first week I had the 150kcal fruit option but the wind it gave me was umbearable so I switched and now have either muesli or boiled egg(yummy).What i tend to do with the lunch option is either have a salad at lunch or have more salad/veg for tea.
I was really worried bout going onto the 1000 plan but I love it! i found it quite confusing as to what we should and should not eat so I typed out myself a straight forward carry around sheet/and one to put on the fridge.It has been the essence of me sticking to the plan exactly and brill for when people ask "what can/cant you eat" so i just show them the sheet.
I have just tried to upload to print out for you but it wont let me as it exceeds the max limit for the site.If you would like it let me know your email address and I will email it to you:)
well done on your loss so far!Emma

Hi purple flower! I thinking of starting the 1000 calorie step but although i've got the yellow book am not clear on what actually I am allowed to have, especially vegetablewise, could you email me your list? that would be a great help! I'll also talk to my cdc of course!

Back