#100dayshappy challenge - please join in

Day 21#

Getting rid of these clothes because they're all too big!

Attachments

• image-1006246249.jpg
    image-1006246249.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 33
Need to catch up!

Day 20 (yesterday): Chinese for tea! And wine.....

Day 21 (today): back on plan (ish....but a lot better than the weekend anyhow!)

Day 21. Getting out in the sun and having a nice walk with a smiley Cole in his pram :)

Day 22

I'm not a big drinker but discovered these low alcohol (2.8%) fruit lagers today so had one with tea and it was lovely.

image-1968028004.jpg

Day 22# (Yesterday)

Getting my photos organised and backed up :)

I'm so excited to take Thomas swimming, he's the same in the bath :)

I'm so excited to take Thomas swimming, he's the same in the bath :)

Aww Danni last nights bath was great fun. I put more water in than I shud (bad mammy) n she was having great fun so I lay her down in it. It came to her ears. Maybe covered half way up?! Thinking she might panic at first so was ready to grab her back up. But she went mad kicking her legs n pushing herself off the bottom of the bath. N the smiles were unreal!!! So we're going on Saturday morning :)
Need to get her swim nappies. Hav her swim suit already :)

Aww Danni last nights bath was great fun. I put more water in than I shud (bad mammy) n she was having great fun so I lay her down in it. It came to her ears. Maybe covered half way up?! Thinking she might panic at first so was ready to grab her back up. But she went mad kicking her legs n pushing herself off the bottom of the bath. N the smiles were unreal!!! So we're going on Saturday morning :) Need to get her swim nappies. Hav her swim suit already :)

Aww she'll look so cute in a little swimsuit, you'll need to get a pic :)

Day 23#

Skyping my little sister, niece & nephew with Thomas :)

Aww Danni last nights bath was great fun. I put more water in than I shud (bad mammy) n she was having great fun so I lay her down in it. It came to her ears. Maybe covered half way up?! Thinking she might panic at first so was ready to grab her back up. But she went mad kicking her legs n pushing herself off the bottom of the bath. N the smiles were unreal!!! So we're going on Saturday morning :) Need to get her swim nappies. Hav her swim suit already :)

We're taking Cole for the first time a week on Tuesday when we're away at the caravan and if he likes it I'm going to start taking him when we get back. I just want Tom to be there for his first time and because he's scared of water he doesn't like 'proper' pools so the kids ones on holiday sites are perfect. Cole loves the bath, he only cried for his first 3 or 4 and since then he's enjoyed them :)

We're taking Cole for the first time a week on Tuesday when we're away at the caravan and if he likes it I'm going to start taking him when we get back. I just want Tom to be there for his first time and because he's scared of water he doesn't like 'proper' pools so the kids ones on holiday sites are perfect. Cole loves the bath, he only cried for his first 3 or 4 and since then he's enjoyed them :)
Jonathan wants to be there for her first time too which is why we're waiting til Saturday.
The pool we're taking her to does parent/ toddler sessions where the pool is heated n the floor is raised (would be perfect for Tom :) )
J can swim, but isn't a strong swimmer. N I can't swim but am not afraid of the water. So we both really want her (and any future babies) to be able swim :)

Day 22...watching an old advert on YouTube and laughing loads !!

Hey pea...

Lol

Attachments

• image-3180269432.jpg
    image-3180269432.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 36
Well done Frances!! X

Day 23

Tom having Cole all morning so I could get the house cleaned, washing put away and Cole's bedroom reorganised seeing as he's now grown out of all his 0-3m and a lot of his 3-6m clothes!! Love having a clean and tidy house.

Back